Presents

"Jie, I'm going home with Mika. Jiejie can go home too." Nine said to his assistant in car. Their car now fronts of Yuheng's apartment.

"Mika tell me about that too. Have fun with Yuheng and Mika! And again, happy birthday Xiao Jiu!" Said Nine's assistant while watching Nine go.

"Xiexie Jiejie." Nine got out of the car. Walked to Yuheng's place with some food that he brought for dinner with Yuheng and Mika.

Elsewhere, Mika now finished setting table for dinner with Nine. Pasta, salad, and red wine ready on table. When Nine came, Mika just needed to grill steak he had seasoned for two hours ago.

It's 11pm, but Nine still not called him. Mika lit candles he had prepared on table. Make this dinner as romantic as possible. Then... the bell rang.

Mika opened the door, Nine came in with two plastic food bags in his hands.

"Baby!" Nine said when see Mika.

"You bring food?"

"Yes. I brought Yuheng's favorite red bean buns too." Nine come in, and saw a beautiful candle lit on dining table. There is wine and food too. And many red roses placed in a glass vase filled with water. Nine still shocked by what he saw.

"Sit down." Mika took plastic in both of Nine's hands and told Nine to sit on a chair.

"Mika... what is this...?" Nine asked as he sit and looked at dining table.

"Wait here. I'll cook steak for a moment." Mika squeezed Nine's shoulder with a smile, then go to kitchen.

Nine still sitting at dining table with amazed. Yes, he is very happy with what Mika did for him. Mika knew that red rose is his favorite flower. Nine stand up and approached roses on table and smelled it. Smell of rose always pleases Nine.

From kitchen, sound of steak being cooked made Nine curious. Nine go to kitchen.

"What smell is this!" Nine hugged Mika from side, while watching Mika flip that steak.

"The smell is good?" Mika smiling while keep his focus on steak. Nine nodded.

"Why I'm not see Yuheng?"

"He was shooting out of town."

"What...." Nine glanced at Mika, he couldn't hide his smile. Nine is really very happy can spend his time with man he loves on his birthday. Nine hugged him tighter.

"I want to be alone with you. So I borrowed his place..." Said Mika again looking at Nine who was still hugging him.

"Baby... this is dangerous." Mika shocked when suddenly Nine standing front of him and hugged him.

Yes, behind Nine was a hot pan that ready to burn Nine's skin if he backed off even a little. Mika slowly backed away his boyfriend's back from that hot pan, make Mika's hands a so difficult to flip steak.

"Don't let go your hug, or you'll get burn..." Mika warned Nine. Without Nine know, Mika just smiled and accept a hug from his boyfriend.

"I won't let it go."

**********

Mika turned off his phone, then poured red wine into Nine's glass and his glass. He didn't want anyone interrupt their moment. Nine looks excited to enjoy the food that looks very delicious on table. Yes, since his live earlier, Nine hasn't put anything in his mouth all day. So, that night he was very hungry.

"Steak first?" Mika asked. Nine nodded. Now on table is added one slice of thick steak made by Mika. Mika cut steak into cubes.

"Give me your plate." Nine gave Mika his plate, then Mika put a lot of meat pieces there.