Like Before

"Chaochao, are you in wjjw?"

"No. I'm outside now. Why?"

"I want to meet you..." Nine whined.

After leaving Liu Yu, he decided to sit alone in wjjw café. Nine not in the mood to practice anymore. He just continued to sit there by himself for a long time until he called Sichao.

"What's happened this time? Are you hungry? Or about Liu Yu?"

"Chao! How you know that?!"

"You hungry?"

"No. It's about Liu Yu. Chao, I'm really mad at him." Nine keep whining to Sichao.

"He's been ignoring me all day. Just last night he promised that we'd be friends again like before, but he's been pissing me off all day!"

"Stop! Xiao Jiu, you know, you owe me an explanation. You didn't even tell me that Liu Yu confessed his feelings for you!"

"That... Huft..." Nine took a deep breath before continue talking.

"Yeah, he said it a few days ago..."

"What he said?"

"He said..." Nine very hesitant to say it.

"What he said aish!"

"He said he loves me..."

"It's very long story. But... yeah, he said that." Nine's head rested on table limply.

"What you say then?"

"Me? I didn't say anything... I couldn't answer anything."

"You can't answer? Why? Because you love him too?" Actually Sichao already knew everything from Liu Yu, he just wanted to know Nine's true feelings.

"My feelings doesn't matter here..."

"How can your feelings not important here, it's your feelings that Liu Yu fight for in the first place until he like this now!"

"Chao... Can you not snap at me?"

"I understand why you doing this...." Sichao take a deep breath. This lovelylulabydummy friend really tested his patience.

"And when you said you avoiding him, it's probably because you didn't want to give him hope. Right?"

"Yeah. You really understand me Chao!"

"And now you've won. Liu Yu already back off and want to be friends with you again..."

"That's what he said, but..."

"But..." Sichao take a deep breath again.

"Chao, he's different now."

"What do you mean he's different?"

"He said we would be friends like before but... he didn't even ask me to buy ice cream with him anymore..."

"What?!"

"He asked Paipai to buy ice cream with him, but he didn't ask me. And when I asked him to buy it for me, he asked gege instead. He doesn't want to eat one plate with me again, and food I make for him, he doesn't eat it."

"Why Liu Yu have to ask you to buy ice cream together? Hahahaha!"

"Why you laughing? You so annoying!"

"Sorry sorry..." Sichao took a deep breath again and trying to stop laughing, Sichao became more and more sure about Nine's feelings for Liu Yu.

"I'm serious right now!"

"Okey, I'm sorry. I just don't understand why Liu Yu must do all that for you. Didn't you two agree to be just friends?"

"Yes, but he always did all that before..."

"Wait wait. Xiao Jiu, let's get this straight."

"About what he did to you all this time, buying you food, eating your cooking which I'm sure so terrible, and other things he did... that's all Liu Yu did because you a special person for him."

"But, now you two have agreed to be just friends, of course it's will be different. Because from now, he'll only treat you just as a friend."

"But I want that Liu Yu back."

"So you just want to be friends with him, but you want him to still love you? Isn't that too selfish?!" Sichao's voice rises.

"That... it's not like that..."

"You must think about Liu Yu's feelings too... how can you ask Liu Yu to do such a terrible thing like that? It'll really hurt him..."

"I... I'm just disappointed with what he did to me..."

"You have to get used with that."

"Then what should I do now?"

"You just want to be friends with him. So just be friends."

"So Liu Yu will be act like this forever to me?"

"You can try to fix your friendship. But remember! Don't expect anything. That's consequence you have to take for all your decisions."

"I want to cry..." Without Sichao knowing, Nine already crying. Sichao right, Nine had no right to demand anything to Liu Yu.

"But if you want open your heart to him, it would be a completely different condition."

"Chao."

"I'm just saying it." With sluggish Nine leaning his head on table again, still with his phone on his ear.

Without Nine know, sound of footsteps walking closer and stopped front of Nine. Nine, who still leaning his head on table, looked at that man's feet, his shoe size was quite large. Seeing that, Nine sit straight again and seeing who is he.

"Come with me. Let's go get some ice cream together Nine." He said it with a smile. That sudden thing made Nine pause for a moment. While Nine still keep silent looked at that tall man, Sichao who also heard that voice immediately excited.

"Xiao Jiu? Who's that? Why he asked you to buy ice cream together?! Xiao Jiu!!!"

"..." Nine still looking at him who standing front of him with a warm smile. Meanwhile, elsewhere Sichao so curious and almost crazy.

 Meanwhile, elsewhere Sichao so curious and almost crazy