Chapter 1

After watching Scootaloo fail getting to Cloudsdale for the 78th time, Rainbow Dash decided to ask Spitfire to install a cloud escalator. "Why would we need that?" Spitfire asks. "All the pegasi here can fly." RD was surprised that she didn't know about Scootaloo.
     "For Scootaloo, Ma'am." Spitfire seemed confused. "Scoota-who?" "Scootaloo, the filly who's trying to get up here as we speak, Ma'am." RD was starting to get annoyed.
     Spitfire finally pieced two and two together. "Oh! So she's the little pony that's causing all the ruckus out there?" She said, peeking out the window. "*Sigh* Yes, Ma'am." RD replied. "I'll see what we can do..." Spitfire said. "But you're paying for half the cost." "Yes, Ma'am." RD said, squealing a bit.
     Spitfire continued, "I'll collect the payment during your break the day after construction is finished. So make sure to bring your bits." "How much do I have to pay?" RD asked. Spitfire took a moment to calculate how much the the escalator plus paying the workers would cost.
     "Should be about 1,200 bits, better bring 700 just in case." She said. "Yes, Ma'am. Thank you, Ma'am." RD replied. She left Spitfire's office with a smile on her face. RD decided not to tell Scootaloo as she wanted to surprise her.
     But, she still trotted off happy that Scootaloo could finally access Cloudsdale easily. "With all this trotting ponies might mistake me for Pinkie." She chuckled to herself as she made her way home.