When a karen sees you and (any creepypasta) holding hands at the store pt. 2

(do not own image give credits to whoever created it)

Pisces/Dr.Smiley- You and doctor smiley went to the store to get medical stuff and a karen walks up to you two and says that there are children here and doctor smiley says that he didnt care you got the medical stuff and went to the mansion.

Scorpio/Slenderman- You and slender went to the store but he had to look more human like so he became human and you two went to the store to buy important stuff for all the other creepy pastas. Then a few minutes later a karen walked up to you and slapped you and slender got furious and punched the karen and teleported you both out of there before the cops came.

Virgo/Clockwork- You and clockwork went to a store and clockwork had a disguise on so nobody could see her face and you two were holding hands and a karen came up to you two and slapped the both of you and clockwork held you back to keep you from hurting the person and you went back to the mansion.

Cancer/Jane the killer- she had a disguise on so nobody would know who she was you guys were at the store holding hands until a karen came and slapped both of your hands and that made you so mad that you tackled the karen and you started punching the karen until she was knocked out and you and jane went back to the manison.

Part 3 will be tommorow.

(do not own image)