Blaise likes them tied up

"Have you caught him looking at your thighs yet?" Pansy asked her from over the top of the till as she cashed up for the day.

Hermione gave her a suspicious look, automatically not liking the direction that their conversation was heading in. "Only once or twice," she admitted cautiously, wiping the stimulation gel shelf down with a cloth and polish. "Barely noticed, to be honest..."

"Hmmm..." Pansy thought out loud. Hermione could tell that she really wanted to tell her something, but Hermione would have to fully indulge her to find out what it was. "...interesting."

Hermione rolled her eyes. "Go on... spit it out, I know you're incapable of holding your own piss."

Pansy chuckled. "Oh, it's nothing ..." she answered coyly. "It's just something he likes to do in the moment; when he's thinking about whether or not he could fit in-between your legs..."

Hermione turned to her friend with wide eyes. "Excuse me?"

"He was looking at your thighs to decide whether or not he can fit in-between them..." Pansy repeated with a smirk. "He wants to make sure you'll be able to take him... all of him."

Hermione suppressed an involuntary shudder and polished the shelves vigorously, trying to expel the images of Draco Malfoy sizing up her thighs in order to spread them and lay his torso in between...forcing her thighs wide.

"I think he likes the feeling..." Pansy continued, much to Hermione's dismay. "He likes the idea that you're so tight that he can't move while he's inside of you. That's why he keeps looking at your thighs... you're petite and he knows how good it will feel for him...and you."

"I think it's all a myth." Hermione told her matter of factly, trying to shift the conversation. "I've not felt anything, I think you're making it up." There was a small smile on her face as she bated the other Witch.

"Oh, you'll wish I was making it up, Granger." She answered seriously. Hermione gulped. "He's not let you feel it on purpose..." Pansy bit her lip mischievously. "Wouldn't want to scare you off by pulling you up against it straight away... I bet he was very particular about which part of his thighs he had you pressed up against..."

Hermione let out a breath and glared over at Pansy. "Stop giving me your 'facts', Pansy." She told the Witch with a sigh. "Even if that was what he was doing, he's not made any sort of move to even touch me properly ... it's never going to happen."

Pansy raised an eyebrow at her dubiously from her place at the till. "Oh please, and last Friday night was nothing, was it? He touched you, didn't he?"

Hermione's heart fluttered at the memory. "Hardly... it was a grasp of my hip, nothing more."

Pansy huffed. "What have I told you?" she asked impatiently, rolling up a stack of till receipts. "Draco doesn't touch without permission. The fact that he even touched you like that without asking says a lot ... he lost his self-control." Hermione rolled her eyes. "And don't even get me started on the running commentary in your ear ..."

Hermione blushed slightly at the memory. The things he said to her ... they had affected her a lot since last Friday, constantly running the words over in her head. She was already anticipating being in his home again this coming Friday ... he had her on a knifes edge at the minute, and she knew that he wanted to keep her that way.

"...Draco loves dirty talk, but he keeps it for inside the bedroom... he's not an exhibitionist." Pansy continued casually. "He wanted to test your reaction to him... wanted to see what you'd do ... oh, he's got such a bad craving for you... he never does this..."