Periwinkle

His lips were softer than she had imagined. She had a fantasy in her head that if she were to ever kiss him, then it would be hot, brutal and rough... it was always hot, brutal and rough. The Draco in her head would grab her, entwine their tongues and then his hands would be all over her at once; feeling every bit of skin that he could. He would be harsh and demanding and would hold her close; leaving her breathless with anticipation of what he might do next.

The real Draco was quite the opposite. The real Draco let her kiss him tentatively; he let her be the one to open her lips first to deepen the kiss. He let her tongue slip out first and find his; making them both groan from the contact. Hermione held the nape of his neck with one hand and squeezed his thigh with the other, and she heard him moan gently into the kiss...but he didn't touch her; didn't put his hands on her.

Hermione didn't break the kiss, but licked along his bottom lip and nipped there as she brought both hands to each of his thighs as she stood up, leaning over him and letting him lean back into the armchair, his hands fisting on the arm rests. She was still between his legs; leaning into him... if she straddled his hips now, she would be wide open to him.

But he still didn't touch her. Instead, she felt him smile against her lips, and when she pulled back, she saw him with his eyes closed. He was breathing hard as if he was trying really hard to concentrate.

"You can touch me..." she whispered against his lips. "I won't break..."

He was silent for a second, before he swallowed and opened his eyes, looking hungrily at her. "If I touch you then I won't stop...I'll want to break you." He told her, one of his hands unfolding and his fingertips were reaching out to touch the skin of her thigh... but he never made the contact. "You saw me...you know what I want to do to you..." he finished warningly.

Heat crept into her belly at the thought; the things she had seen ... the things he did to her... the way he touched her... things she would think about later, alone in her bedroom and imagine everything all over again, and pretend it was his hands touching her in every place that he had in his fantasy.

She saw his flinch to himself slightly, and she instantly knew what he was thinking. He must have had a form of events in his head that went very differently to what she witnessed as she watched. All Draco could think about is that his control had slipped as he had fucked her wantonly ...the reality of it was actually quite the opposite.

It had turned her mouth dry to watch his hips pumping in and out of hers, watching her moan with

ecstasy as he kept up her torturous pace. The muscles in his back were tensed as she had clung onto them, before reaching his arse... that was when the struggle between pleasure and pain had been clear on her face but oh, god... the pleasure must have outweighed the pain for her to make the noises she had... it looked incredible.

It was wildly romantic. Even as he had fucked her up the bed...it was passionate and all consuming, and Hermione had never experienced anything like that in her life so far. It made the need to experience it for herself burn inside of her. What he had shown her in his fantasy is exactly how she had imagined it...it was part of her fantasy, too.

She leaned in again until her lips were a breath away against his. "Draco," she began, feeling the heat rise within her, and she saw him shudder at the sound of his name on her lips. "What you think I saw, and what I actually saw were two very different things..." she felt his eyes look at her face.

"You think you were going too rough..." one of her hands on his leg travelled up to his chest and she put a knee on the chair between his thick thighs. "...but the look on my face told me differently..." she whispered.