|I think we're alone now| Xander Hawthorne| 🔥

Warnings:

-Underage

-Cringy as hell

-100% going to be your 13 reason

(BACKGROUND: y/n is Avery and Libby's little sister (16 years old). They have been in the Hawthorne manor for 2 months. All the events that happen in the books didnt happen, Let's just imagine that they all moved in, and within the first week they discovered that there wasn't really a reason for Avery getting the money. The story is from Y/N's pov and she likes Xander, who is a year older than her. Y/n goes through someone threatening her and Xander comforts her)

I roll out of bed with a craving for coffee. Both Libby and I got given fairly large rooms, a little smaller than Avery's because she was the one who inherited the money after all. God knows why though. However, on my first night i just couldn't settle in, so naturally, i bribed one of the maids to tell me where all the staff rooms are. It worked and now im in a much smaller, cosier bedroom that doesnt make me feel like the queen of England. 

I decide to quench that craving and head downstairs, despite the time -6:45- which is fifteen minutes earlier than normal. I throw on my silk robe and some slippers before creaking my door open and slipping through the crack. 

I'm out of breathe by the time I reach the kitchen like i normally am because of the thousands of stairs. Im never going to get used to this place. I turn open the door to the shiny kitchen that im not technically supposed to be in because "everything is supposed to be done for us" however Mr and Mrs Laughlin always lets me in because they like the company.

Mrs Laughlin is cooking over the stove. She jumps when she sees me, clearly surprised. "Oh, good morning dear, how did you sleep?" She asks, continuing with her cooking but glancing at me every few seconds. "Morning, i slept well thanks. Need help with anything?" I ask with a smile as i pour myself a cup of coffee, adding a splash of cream. "No, no, you don't need to help. Everything's just about ready anyway." She takes some pancakes of the frying pan and stacks them neatly. 

I sit with her until she is finished, despite her trying to shoo me away to sit down. Once she's finished, i help her carry all the plates into the dining room, where all the Hawthorne boys sit as well as there Nan, who Xander is helping to her seat, Zara with her husband, Libby who is next to Nash, Avery, Alisa and Oren. I catch Jameson eying up Avery. Nash and Libby couldn't get any closer and Grayson -who has somehow managed to get dressed into a suit even though its just after 7 in the morning- is already talking business with Zara.

Xander smiles at me as i help place down the food on the table. I return it and take my seat next to Avery. An obviously fake cough makes me turn in my seat, to find Alisa standing behind me. I jump to my feet to give the seat to Alisa "Sorry". I look for a seat and see one beside Xander, i walk towards him and give him a look to ask if i can sit down, he nods and pulls the seat out for me. I take my seat and begin eating a piece of toast with a thin layer of butter on it.

(A/N: yeah, i admit it, i don't remember the name of Zaras husband or if he's even her husband and ive tried to figure it out online but theres nothing, i would hunt through the book but i cant be bothered so if you know lmk. Anyway, seating arrangements bellow)

 Anyway, seating arrangements bellow)