|Let's continue the Dynasty pt.1| Javery child| 🔥🔥

Idea from: @asthetic_writer 

So this one shot will be about Jameson and Avery having kids. It will be from Avery's pov the entire time. It is set when Avery is 18 meaning Jameson is 19. In this one shot there will be some mild smut so read with caution. It will be split into around 3 parts (maybe more) so stay tuned for part two. I'm also back at it again publishing requests from a billion years ago but just ignore the fact this was requested like over a year ago I think? And finally thank you so much for 20k reads on this, it means so much considering this was my first ever published book.

"Talk to me." Jameson begs me. I continue writing on the parchment, refusing to look up at him and give him the attention he craves. 

"Pretending I'm not here doesn't work, I'll just keep talking." He insists. I hum as I continue writing the letter addressed to Toby. 

"Heiress." Jameson speaks lowly in my ear. His voice sends chills down my body, I continue writing nonetheless. I sign the letter and start walking away towards my bedroom.

"I'm not letting you win this one." He follows me like a lost puppy dog. I halt myself to a stop and turn around so he walks right into me, our bodies are pressed up against each other as I stand on my toes up to his ear, "I've already won." I speak seductively. 

And then I immediately turn back around, whipping my hair in his face as I keep walking.

"Oh my god." I hear him mumble under his breath shakily. I can tell he doesn't approve of my teasing. 

He keeps following me up the staircase towards my wing. "Talk to me." He pleads. "I'm mad at you, i'm not talking to you." I reply fiercely.

"Still?" He sighs as he follows me. "We were just having a conversation!" He groans as he chases after me. 

At the weekend I had caught him flirting with a girl at this ball we were at, Xander had informed me it was an ex girlfriend of his from high school.

"I recall Skye telling me that's the exact thing that created you. An innocent conversation with an interesting man." I speak calmly even though fire is lighting beneath my skin. 

"She has a girlfriend. Don't be insecure." He complains like a child. Hearing that girl was in a relationship made me feel a lot better about the situation but I'm still too stubborn to let him win.

"Insecure!?" I raise my voice. He speeds up and walks in front of me. He keeps his eyes fixed on mine as he walks backwards.

We reach the hallway leading to my bedroom door and he is still walking backwards.

This time it's his turn to stop and let me walk into his body. At the collision I almost trip but he steadies me with his strong frame. 

He leans down to my ear and speaks painfully slowly, "Look how the tables have turned." 

His voice sends chills down my whole body, and staying in one specific place beneath my underwear.

Jameson separates our bodies with a smirk. "I'm truly sorry Heiress that I spoke to a girl who wasn't you." He tilts his head so it makes me seem like the crazy one. 

"And I'm sorry your an arrogant son of a-"

He cuts me off with a passionate kiss. "Let's stop the arguing foreplay and skip straight to the hot makeup sex." He murmurs enticingly. 

I can feel the hormones inside me growing desperate and excited. His hand caresses my stomach gently and teases the top of my skirt. 

He pulls me closer to him with the one finger he slide down my skirt.