Ch 7: Leave or Stay?

Moka Akashiya x Female Reader

^Your Outfit^

~~~~

     I sighed as I looked out the window. Today was the day...the bus was going to return. Honestly, I didn't know if I wanted to leave. I'm not a human...so it's not dangerous but I'm still on edge about something.

     Kurumu never finished explaining what she meant by 'feed'. It was starting to get to my head...I was really confused. I bounced my leg and fidgeted with my bracelet. What was I going to do?

     I don't have anyone back in the human world waiting for me...so even if I was killed nobody would miss me. I was just so confused. Moka poked my back and I turned around and she gave a smile.

     Again her smile made my day better. Soon class ended and I was walking the halls with the girls again. I sighed and Moka seemed to notice I was down. "What's the matter Y/n?" She questioned. 

     "Hm? Oh, nothing. I'm fine Moka." She didn't seem convinced though. "Are you sure?" I smiled. "Yeah, I'm sure Moka." She smiled and poked her fingers. "Y/n...just...a small taste?" I blinked.

     Did she want to bite me again? In front of everyone in the hall? "Moka..." She was about to bite me when Kurumu pushed her away. "No! You've been drinking too much of Y/n's blood lately which has to be why she spaced off earlier!" 

     "Kurumu, Moka isn't bothering me at all. Besides, she never drinks that much anyway." Kurumu rolled her eyes. "Yeah right! Then why were you spacing off?" I narrowed my eyes. "In all honesty...it isn't any of your business."

     Kurumu looked at me in dramatic offense. "Wow! I see how it is." I shrugged. "I'm not wrong...now excuse me," Moka called after me as I jogged to the lake. I looked into the water with a sigh.

     I was really facing a mental dilemma. My plan was to leave today but that was before I found out I was a demon. Was it really a good idea to go? To leave Moka, Kurmu, and Yurkai? I have no family...nor do I have friends on the other side.

     So why? Why am I even thinking about it? It makes sense to stay, I'll be safe and surrounded by people who care about me. Yes...I will stay. I will stay in my new home...

 ~~~

I apologize for the REALLY short chapter but I really wanted to be lazy on this one. I've been feeling sick so I've been really tired. I hope you understand and keep reading~!