02. big changes

chapter two

some answers

DAISY'S COUSIN WAS DATING A VAMPIRE

DAISY'S COUSIN WAS DATING A VAMPIRE. Oh and yeah, vampires were real and she was currently in the house where vampires lived. 

She could feel people talking and moving around her but she wasn't able to focus on the voices. She could feel a stinging pain in her arm and for some reason it felt like it should have hurt more than it did. It was probably because she was still in shock.

"Daisy. Can you tell me if you can hear me?" She heard the soothing voice of Carlisle Cullen. "Daisy. Can you hear me?" She was sure that she opened her mouth but no words came out of it. She could see his blurry outline and someone behind him looking at her worriedly.

"Daisy." Her cousin's weak voice said her name.

Daisy suddenly snapped out of it and turned her attention to her cousin. She looked around them and noticed that they were in a kitchen. She didn't remember when they had switched rooms or even if she had been able to walk herself.

"Your boyfriend is a vampire." She weakly mumbled and her voice sounded raspy like she hadn't spoken in weeks. She then turned her attention to Carlisle. "You're a vampire."

Carlisle just slightly leaned closer to her and without noticing Daisy leaned away from him so he froze on his place not wanting to scare the young girl even more. "Can you nod for me if you can hear my voice?" She nodded once.

"Good. Would it be okay if I looked at your arm?" Just then she seemed to remember her wound and she returned her attention on it. It looked bad and she would probably need stitches. She usually hated blood and would either pass out and throw up when seeing it but now she had bigger problems than the blood. Again Daisy only nodded.

She then looked back at her cousin who was looking her worriedly. Three of them were the only people in the room and she was glad. She noticed that Carlisle had probably already taken care of Bella's arm. She was still hesitant to offer her hand to Carlisle after finding out what he and his family were but she remembered that Carlisle was a doctor so he must be okay with blood, so she placed her hand on the kitchen counter.

Suddenly she started giggling, scaring Bella but Carlisle's expression didn't change. She wasn't sure how long she giggled but she was still laughing when she spoke. "You're-- you're a vampire." She then turned to look her cousin. "Your boyfriend is a vampire. A vampire is stitching my arm." She didn't even notice the pain.

"Daisy." Bella said worriedly when she finally stopped giggling. "Are you okay?"

"Of course. I just found out that you all are vampires. Vampires are real and you guys are vampires." 

When Daisy was finally calm Carlisle had already finished with her arm and she was now just sitting there. "I apologize what has happened to you in my home." Carlisle started.