*1*

Author pov:

All of them were now at the dance studio, practicing for their new comeback which will be within a month. They were now constantly dancing for 8 hours. From morning 6 o'clock to now noon 2pm. They are already perfect, but they are determined to make army provide their best selfs ... But their choreographer is so kind also. He does not want the boys to overwork them. He had asked for atleast 10th time to stop and take some rest. He was now so worried, so he stood up and then moved towards the speaker and stopped the song.(Choreographer- Cg)

Jh-"What hap-pened? Did anyone make any mis-take ??" He asked while panting.
Cg-"Are you guys seriously crazy?"
Nj-"huh?"
Cg-"You are literally working for 8 hours without any proper break and it's time for lunch now so now just go and eat and take sufficient rest. And I don't want you all here till tomorrow morning 10am.. You had already practiced for 14 hours yesterday.... If you keep overworking now then at the correct time you will be sick .. Do all of you want that?"
They all looked at each other.
Jm-"Ofcourse no, sorry we will never do that again."
Cg-"Good... Now sit for some minutes, catch your breaths and then go and rest well. And I think your physical health checkup is also there in the evening, don't forget"With that he left the boys alone.
They all nodded and then sat or rolled in the floor. All of them took their breaths but there was one who was struggling to breath after also 30 mins. After some time they packed their stuffs and began to move to dorm.

Jungkook pov :

We are now in the studio, catching our breaths after long exhausting practice. But it is already half an hour, I wonder why my breathing is not normal now also .... It is happening from last 10-15 days. Hyungs have all already packed their stuffs so I slowly made my way to my bag, gulped the water and packed it. I just want to go in my room and fall on my bed.

Namjoon pov :

We all are working hard I hope our comeback will be a success. I packed my stuff with others to go to home but then I noticed Jungkook moving really slow towards his bag. The kid is really looking exhausted. He is looking pale.

Author pov:

Nj- "Jungkook-ah?"
Jk-"yeah"
Nj-"Are you okay?"All of them turned to Jungkook.
Jk-"huh? Yes.. why?"
Nj-"uhh.. nothing .. you are just looking pale."
Jm-"I think he is so tired now.. we should go home."
Suga-"ok.. let's go"

They all thought that he must be tired because he has a major role in the team. He is the main vocalist, one of the lead dancer and mainly he is the centre of the stage. So he have worked harder. Ofcourse all are doing best but Jungkook have many parts so he is really very tired.

They reached the dorm by riding in the van. All were just leaning on eachother's shoulder in the whole ride. 

Jin-"What should I make to eat"
Jk-"Hyung aren't you tired ? We can order from outside .. you also need rest."
Jm-"Woahh .. today Jungkook is stopping to make food when always he is the one to insist"
Jk-"Ahh hyung .. I do but we all are exhausted now so..."
Jh-"Okay I am going to order.. do anyone want anything special."
V-"No just order anything."
Jh-"Okay"
Suga-"Let's clean up till then"
Nj-"hmm good idea"
They all washed up and then came back to the hall but Jungkook was still in his room he just changed his clothes and then fell on his bed . The meals had now arrived. Jimin and Jhope have arranged those in dining table. They all gathered there.

Jin-"Where is Jungkook.."
Suga-"I think he has not come out after shower "
V-"I will go and call him."
Nj-"Come quickly!!"
V-okk!

V went upstairs and nocked the door but he got no response so he opened it. There he saw a bunny curled up in ball in the bed looking small. He went beside him.

V-"Kookie after eating you can sleep now let's go "
Jk-"mm.. hyung. I am not hungry.. I will eat later please." He said with eyes still close.
V-"But we have danced so much how are you not hungry"
Jk-"hyung ..Plss let me sleep I am really not hungry."
V-"uh..ok"

He came back to hall.

V-"He said he is not hungry and he looked so sleepy ... I wonder how he is not hungry, we had an intense dance practice ."
Suga-"That's unusual for him."
Jm-"Let's store some foods for him in the fridge so he will eat later. "
Jh-"hmm"

They ate their lunch and then went to get a nap.

Nj-"Guys don't forget to get ready by 5 pm, we have physical health checkup today" he yelled through everyone's door and all of them passed an "ok".