*18*

Jh pov:

aah.. Why do my sleep break in middle in particularly that day when I did not have stored water before coming to bed. I have to go to fill water, aish I am so lazy to bring a water, why did I forgot before coming.  (He walked for downstairs but noticed the slow sobbing sound in front of Jungkook's room) Huh? What is this sound. Is he crying ? Well I guess he is.. he is always hiding his emotions infront of us. I wish he would have told us about his difficulty.  (He pressed his ears in his door) I should call Jin hyung, I hope he will tell Jin hyung.

Authore pov:

He went to Jin. The older was fast enough to understand and ask him to come also. But as soon as both opened his door, Jungkook tried to control his sobs, he immediately kept quite, he was already sleeping in his stomach before, so he tried to stop the sobs through pressing his face in the pillow, in which he was successful. Jin immediately understood and gestured Jhope to come inside also.  Jin walked to his bed and sat beside him and made soothing circles in his back. "I know kook, you are not sleeping , don't pretend it" He did not get any reply from the boy. "Kookie, you know that we are here for you, right ? You don't have to suffer alone, you can talk to us, we promise, we will never leave you alone, you know you can tell us, we will get through all the hardships together, you have six shoulders to lean on" and that's it this simple lines of hobi made Jungkook lose his control and he gave up on holding his emotions, he quickly hugged both of his hyungs and cried his heart out.

"That's it, let it all out, you will feel better"Jin said still tapping his back and Jhope patting his hair . Soon all the members came from the sounds, did not uttered a word, they understood the situation and silently joined the hug, feeling the warm love of his hyungs made him lose himself more. They knew that crying hard is not good for him, so Suga had already grabbed the inhaler, just in case.. After good 15 mins, he calmed down but his breathing was uneven so Suga made him use the inhaler, he quietly moved from his hyung's shoulder to his eldest's chest. "I am.. I am sca-rred hyun-g.. so sc-arred " he said between his hiccups. "We know kook but you are so strong, and your body is taking the treatment positively, don't lose your confident" Taehyung said him with calm voice. "I am not scarred for the cancer hyung" he said. "Then what is it Jungkook, you can tell us" Namjoon said with a soft voice that the members have never heard. "I am sca-rred because I want to grow with all of you, I don't want to leave you all, I want Bangtan to rise more." he said pressing his face to his hyung's chest. They all wanted to cry but they don't want to weaken him so they decided to be brave for him. "You are not leaving Jungkook, we will grow together, why are you talking like this." Jimin said reassuringly.

"Because.. because I am feel-feeling more weak everyday, I-I want to perform, I want to.. to sing and dance like I used to but now... now whenever I even walk I feel breathless. I don't feel good, what if..... What if th-there are no tomorrow for me-" he was cut off by Jimin. He pulled him from Jin and wiped his tear, he made him look in his eyes."Don't ever say like that Jungkook, we know it's hard, and I know it's easy to say than going through it, but it will get better, it have to, you have to fight for us, for army, for everyone who love you, right? " He nodded. "Good". "Jungkook you have to tell us what are you feeling, please stop hiding your feelings, your pains, I know you do it thinking that you will worry us, but it's not true, we are million times more worried and upset when you don't and seeing you alone suffering is so hard for us kookie, you trust us right? So don't hold your emotions, we can help eachother to get over it" Suga said to him. Jungkook hummed being hugged again. Namjoon then continued, "Plus you have promised Army that we will come back again, you never break your promise, this time you can't also, we will deal with all the stuffs, let's just get you better" he nodded. "We will always be with you kookie, in every turn of your life, we can be your rock." Jungkook looked at him, who was giving his dimple smile and he only saw the sincerity in all six pair of eyes. "Thank you" he mumbled slowly as his eyes were diffting off as he was exhausted.

"Can we sleep together? like we did last time?" Jhope asked feeling the need of it.."Yeahh!!" V and Jimin said excited. They made the bed in the hall and slept in the same position like before, while Jungkook totally clinged to his eldest and tae ruffled his hair, and they slowly drift off to sleep.

At midnight, Jungkook woke up with feeling the tightness in his chest, like someone is crushing him. He removed Tae's hand from his stomach and Jin's hand from his head. He slowly slipped from the bed and went upstair to his room to get the meds, he grabbed the water mug but it was empty so he came back downstairs.

Jk pov:

I don't feel good, every steps is feeling like it is suffocating me, should I wake hyung.. no first let me take my meds, if it will not get better I will wake them... here it is(he filled a glass with water but suddenly a wave of dizziness hit him, he placed the water in the counter and held himself with the support of the kitchen table) ... What's happening, why are blackspots appearing, I did not exhaust myself, I have to go to hyungs, aaah. (He tried to make noise but his throat refused) I guess, sleeping here for little bit would not harm? Hyung will come and get me...

Author pov:

Suddenly, his head spun, his lungs burned for the breath he could not seem to reach and he fell unconscious silently in the kitchen floor, without any loud sound that can wake his members.