running is this okay?

(Pov Benjamin)

I was escaping from my parent because there where torturing me like I was a dog there was only one person who couldn't understand me and it was pico so I took my phone out the most as soon as possible to call him and help me from my parents who were chasing me. The ring was ringing an he hangout the call

''hello?" He said with a happy face

"Pico w-where are you p-pls tell me!?"I said in a worried ton

"I'm ate the subway why you look tired softie are you alright?"

"Thx babe love y-you!"

I picked up the phone and headed for the subway to finally see my boyfriend who was worried about me when I saw her I jumped into her arms with tears in my eyes. He huge back and he ask me in a worried voice.

"Baby blue what are you doing here you supposed to be ate your home and it 8:56 pm!!??"

"P-pls...don't........scream.."

"Sorry baby blue but seriously what are you doing outside this late?"

"I ran from my house and.... I-i want to leave with you if it ok...."

"I will love to be with you in my house Ben"

(Three pov)
Benjamin was going to say something but before it was time his parents saw it, without advise he took him in a bride position and ran home so that Benjamin's parents lost sight of him. The time pico was running bf was fast asleep in the hand of this lover, when pico see him he drag him to this bedroom and put him on the bed and change him to comfy clothes after that he was a messed blush on this two cheeks. He change his self and go to this bed beside this boyfriend and look ate this face again and sleep in a heavy dream that was like a normal dream like the other.
____________________________________________
(Word:354)I need to know about it what do you think guys is this good I hope you enjoy it! 🤗

Signed: Nene_the_b1tchUnU