so do you want?

(pov Ben)

I wake up like every morning and I kiss my boyfriend on the cheek, I change into that comfortable thing. I walked out of my room and saw Nene and Darnell playing whatever on the television. I say hi to the two friend and they say hi in return,I go get 2 pan and get ready for my evil plan >:3. I go in my room with the 2 pan of course And I hit it together to make a very loud noise. Pico woke up really quickly and scream out loud ' OH MY FUCK*NG GOSH!' I laugh so hard that I can't even stop. He walk closer to me take my hips and kiss me softly on the lips, I moan a little in the kiss and pulled away my soft lips of pico. I hug him and do like everyday.

"Good morning toughie"

"Good morning baby blue where is Darnell and nene?" He said still a little bit sleeping on my messing hair.

" They are in the livingroom playing video games" I said softly.

"Thx honey but can... I ask you something?"

" Of course you can pico!" I said not out loud.

"Ok so... Do.. you want to go on a date with me!?" He said in a blushing mess.

I blush so hard that almost fall but he was waiting for a answer so I just say it quickly.
"S-sure toughie!"

(Pov pico)

For the first time in my life I ask softie to go on a date with me, when he said yes I was so happy in the inside that I will scream but I didn't seen I don't want to wake up the neighborhood beside own house. I just say just like this 3 word that maybe will change my life.

"Thank you Ben"

It totally changed me when he said yes and ask when he will like to go on a date.

"Around 6:20 pm and today maybe?" He said a little bit shy.

"It fine with me!" I said not to loud .

He smiled and take the 2 pan that wake up earlier.

{Later}

It was 6:10 on the clock and a was waiting for benjamin to get out of the bathroom, so we can go and own date. My outfit was normal I just didn't put my green hoddie that usually I wear, I have black jeans with a little box that I have in my pocket.

When Benjamin get out of the bathroom he was ready to go. For the second time I saw the neck of my boyfriend, why I say the second time well because the first is neck and waist was all cover of burn scarf by this dad. I saw something shacking me and when I see it it was Benjamin that was scared, he didn't know what to do but just question.

"Toughie?"

"Yes Benjamin?"

"C-can we go pls?"

"Sure my love"

Benjamin was wearing a blue sky shirt with long sleeve, he wear this usuel beany that he mostly put everytime, with blue pants with a hoodie around this waist.

I kiss him on the cheek and go together to the walk that almost take 6 minute, I look ate my watch if we have the time to arrive and we do.

(Benjamin pov)

It totally my first date we can see it, why I say that well bcz I worried like hell I don't know if it gonna turn out bad, I think I'm just overthinking to much. I look once again ate my boyfriend again and hold this hand. I was really scare of what next.

We arrive to the restaurant and holy Marie! It was beautiful inside, there was a lot of people but I didn't mind a lot. Pico take a place for two and sit down. The date started normally, we laugh, talk about think that make us all remember other think in own past.

"Hey, welcome to the restaurant here your menu!"

After 1 hours of talking,eating and other pico get up an put if this leg on the floor an take a little box out o this pocket.

"Softie it been a while since we know each other. Your kind, soft, and sweet with the other and I want to know.... If you want to marry me.."

"Pico..."

"So do you want?"

"Y-YES OF COURSE I WANT PICO!!"

It was the best day of my life I cry of joy and he put the ring through my finger.

It was just perfect