[𝟎𝟗] 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬.

⊱ ────── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Marcel had trouble accepting that conclusion. He had trouble accepting the fact that he liked him. Liked him?

No, loved him. By him, he meant Fernand. He does not know how he came to realize that, in addition only now, and how it all even happened.

He kept thinking, thinking and thinking about every single moment he had spent with Fernand, looking for any hints as to how all of this started.

His face paled the moment he remembered when and where it all began.

'It was when he touched me, the second time we fought, in that empty lot.'

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

"You didn't expect to get off that easily," Marcel began, pointing his finger against Fernand's chest, "we're gonna settle this like men, on the empty lot, without Mr. Herp—"

"Hey! Marcel! Gaston! Come and give me a hand!"

He earned a glare from the Alsatian in response. The ginger then followed his older brother, whom had called him for help.

When six o' clock hit, the two boys in question found themselves facing each other, ready to grab at each other's throats. And that's how it began too.

Well, almost.

Marcel threw himself on Fernand, trying his best to pin the other down, before getting their places switched by the Alsatian as he found himself underneath him, hands pinned down next to each side of his head.

Marcel's stomach fluttered at that.

'What the hell?'

He couldn't fight back, he froze at the thought of that just happening.

He could feel his face heat up, fighting back was the least, or almost was, the least of his worries for a second.

Then he regained his spirits. And they, in favor of one and against the will of another, switched places again.

The two wrestled like that for another while, before standing up at one point, and each being held back by someone after a while; Fernand being held by Jean and Marcel being held by Ernest.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

'Yeah, that's when it all started.'

It's not like the two were still enemies, now that Marcel was part of the Robinsons, Fernand took quite a liking to him, and so did the ginger in return. Except the latter's heart apparently decided to take it to the next level.

Of course, it had to. Always had to make everything seem bigger than it actually was. It always happens. Just why.

The entire thing tired out his brain, he just wanted to stop thinking about it all, as he sat down on the grass, right underneath the tree of the Robinsons clubhouse.

He sat down against the tree to clear his mind, and to stop marching around the place like an idiot, thinking about that, but it simply did not work.

Now, that he thinks about it, again, it started happening every time they fought, well especially during the first few days of school, back in 1939. The fighting toned down for a bit, but every time they touched, may it be a mere accidental rub against the arm, or a shoulder pat, he always felt his stomach flutter and his face lightly heat up.