ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕖𝕥 ☀️🧡

𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕛𝕚𝕣𝕠 𝕜𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕠♡

- you guys met at the butterfly estate.
- he had just woken up and was wondering why zenitsu was yelling.
- it's because you gave him a flower and zenitsu thought you wanted to marry him.
- "i bring in flowers for everyone"
- you finally gave tanjiro his flower with a smile and left before zenitsu could get to you.

•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•

𝕫𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕦 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕞𝕒♡

- you were just trying to get out of the stupid mansion but the rooms kept changing.
- you found a demon that was terrorizing a kid and what looked like, another demon slayer? who was crying?
- after slaying the demon, he clung to you and kept asking you to marry him.
- "aren't you supposed to be a demon slayer, get up and act like it"
- you were very annoyed

•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•

𝕚𝕟𝕠𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕒♡

- "FIGHT ME!"
- "NO, WHO EVEN ARE YOU?!"
- you were currently clung to a tree.
- he had watched you train with rengoku during his recovery from the mountain incident.
- you were rengokus tsugoku afterall.
- rengoku just stared at the boar headed kid wondering why you were trying to run away.
- "FIGHT ME !!!"
- "GO AWAY!"

•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•

𝕜𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕠 𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕪𝕦𝕣𝕚♡

- you met kanao when kanae and shinobu had just brought her in.
- she never talked so neither did you
- you guys would lay in the grass and watch the clouds alot
- you guys only talked when she asked if you could come to the estate for her birthday.
- kanae was amazed that kanao had a friend and gave you lots of food and even some to take home.
- you ended up spending lots of time with her, even when you both became demon slayers.

•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•

•𝕜𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕛𝕦𝕣𝕠𝕦 𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕠𝕜𝕦♡

- you were at your first pillar meeting when you heard him.
- "sorry im late!" he noticed you and introduced himself.
- you smiled and he said, word for word, "you have a smile equivalent to a goddess!"
- he seemed very confident but you only thanked him and went back to messing with the rabbit that hopped up to you.
- he swore to always make you smile

•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•

•𝕦𝕫𝕦𝕚 𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕟♡

- you were suma's childhood friend
- she wanted to catch up so she invited you to a picnic with uzui, makio, hinatsuru, and her.
- you were amazed at how tall he was.
- you stuck with suma the whole time, you were very shy.
- eventually uzui got you to laugh and he thought it was angelic.
- spent the rest of the day making you smile and laugh.
- suma was hopeful hed get you to be a 4th wife.
- makio and hinatsuru adored you and thought you were so cute.

•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•

•𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕚 𝕚𝕘𝕦𝕣𝕠♡

- you were mitsuris friend.
- she thought you were cute so she befriended you. she wanted you to meet obanai though, because you were so sweet and as she said "perfect" for him
- he thought you were okay.
- you thought his snake was cool and that was about it.
- you were polite nonetheless, but he seemed very reserved, so you were to.
- however you guys talked more when mitsuri started a conversation.
- obanai was slightly jealous because his snake really liked you.

•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•

•𝕘𝕚𝕪𝕦𝕦 𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕠𝕜𝕒♡

- you and him were both taught by urodaki.
- you were slightly more energetic than him but he didnt mind.
- you guys both passed final selection but both felt guilty.
- you guys stayed by eachothers side, never leaving.
- he felt a little less alone when you were there.

•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•

•𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕚 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕫𝕦𝕘𝕒𝕨𝕒♡

- you were the one to watch the village kids however, your village was under attack by a lower rank demon. you were busy trying to get the kids evacuated to safety.
- when you turned to see if you had everyone you found the demon about to attack one of the kids left behind.
- you didnt have any self defense skills but you knew you couldnt leave him there.
- you jumped in front of him expecting to take a blow but didnt.
- you were saved by the hashira and wasted no time getting the kids out.
- sanemi was impressed by your motivation and ability to move forward even in those situations.
- you made him food as thanks

•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•

•𝕘𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕞𝕖𝕚 𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕛𝕚𝕞𝕒♡

- he went to go to his usual spot to relax and get away from everything but he heard you playing with a cat.
- he didn't know if he should bother you or not but was too late making the decision when you said hello and asked why he was there.
- you guys both played with the cat, that you had just found there, until it was almost dark.
- you thought he was nice, even when he offered to pray for your safe return home.

•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•

•𝕞𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕦♡

- you met at a pillar meeting
- you made friends with muichirou when you made a comment about wating to be a cloud and he agreed.
- tengen saw it and thought love at first sight
- you and him went on a mission at a festival, and ended up sharing some dango.
- you thought about eachother the same, that the other was cute and nice.

•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•

•𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕠𝕓𝕦 𝕜𝕠𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕦♡

- anger was about all you felt at the moment.
- you were battling a demon and you just so happened to had gotten distracted and gotten hurt.
- now u were being taken to the butterfly mansion.
- you hated being helped but you just accepted it this time.
- shinobu saw you and thought you were quite cute with the look on your face. the way your eyebrows furrowed and you had a small pout.
- you thought shinobu was pretty but really just wanted food. that demon interrupted your dinner.
- shinobu let you go with some onigiri which made you feel 1000 times better than the medicine did.

•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•

•𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕚 𝕜𝕒𝕟𝕣𝕠𝕛𝕚♡

- she approached you, she had a tendancy to do that with people she thought was cute.
- you thought she was nice and eventually you guys walked around town together, you even shared some food.
- you guys quickly got along and you were happy to have a friend.
- she bought you a small stuffed animal before she left for some secret village. you smiled and told her to be safe.
- she was already head over heals.

•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•