𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 ☀️🧡

•𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕛𝕚𝕣𝕠 𝕜𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕠♡

his favorites:
- youre soft nature.
- he noticed that you stick your tongue out slightly when you work.
- he loves your eyes, he can tell how strong yet gentle you are.

your favorites:
- you love his scar, you compliment it alot.
- you love his hair, especially when it's slightly longer. you always play with it.
- you love how kind he is, how empathetic he is, and his ability to cheer you up.

•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•

•𝕫𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕦 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕞𝕒♡

his favorites:
- youre scary but very kind to him.
- how youre not afraid to yell at people who hurt him.
- you gave him head pats one time and he swore he fell in love.

your favorites:
- you think its funny how he asks you to marry him all the time, hes very persistent.
- even though hes scared of everything you found it amazing how he puts his life on the line for people hes never met.
- hes a crybaby but its endearing how he goes to you for comfort or validation.

•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•

•𝕚𝕟𝕠𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕒♡

his favorites:
- he found out you keep the acorns he gave you in a terrarium by your bed and he internally freaked out. it meant alot to him.
- youre very strong, and dont cry for stupid reasons.
- he was impressed the moment you beat him and thought you were so cool.

your favorites:
- you like how competitive he is, and how he uses it to get stronger.
- you love his hair and he lets you braid it, sometimes even pulling it up.
- hes so pretty and masculine that its scary how attracted you are to him.

•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•

•𝕜𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕠 𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕪𝕦𝕣𝕚♡

her favorites:
- she loved how you gave back the same energy you received.
- you were always an optimist and she liked how you turned negative outcomes positive.
- she loved how you were able to make decisions on a whim.

your favorites:
- she was a very hard worker and you loved her for it.
- she was indecisive but you were good at knowing what you wanted, so you didnt mind her for it.
- she learned to make spicy cheese ramen just for you, you were appalled and gave her flowers the next day.

•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•

•𝕜𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕛𝕦𝕣𝕠𝕦 𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕠𝕜𝕦♡

his favorites:
- he was in LOVE with your smile. he would do anything to see it and would fall head over heels everytime he saw it.
- he loved how you seemed like you didnt care but in reality you did, he loved how sweet you were
- you were always thoughtful of peoples feelings, he liked how you would go out of your way to pay people back.

youre favorites:
- you loved how persistent and simple he was. it was annoying at first but it was endearing.
- he was honest, like extremely, and he always made sure you knew how he felt. you felt loved.
- you loved how he visibly enjoyed every moment as if it was his last and you hoped you could spend forever with him.

•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•

•𝕦𝕫𝕦𝕚 𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕟♡