Locke's Plan

In one swift move Thanos caught Loki's wrist as he painfully twisted Loki's arm he force him to drop Laevathian.

-You are no match for me. - Thanos laughed as he force Loki to his knees with a kick, then he relished on Loki's screams as he kept twisting his arm until he had dislocated it. —I missed the sound of your screams —Thanos warmly told Loki as he tightened his grip on Loki's arm —I think I will break it just to hear you scream some more.-

Thor had listened Loki's screams, but he was too far to get top his brother on time. Suddenly a female shape that seemed to had appeared out of thin air ran quick as a lightning towards them; using her weapon as a pole she jumped over Loki's body and kick Thanos in full force sending him flying a couple of meters away.

-Get your filthy hands off my husband! - were her words shouted in rage as she kept attacking him.

Loki's heart skip a beat when he heard the sound of her voice, it made him look uop, he couldn't believe his eyes, it was Diane.

He had never seen his wife that furious, it made him shiver. It was like watching a storm, deadly and at the same time beautiful.

Her fiercely look as she swung her scythe against Thanos, the way her hair moved as she attacked, how her armour framed her perfect body, Loki forgot the pain in his arm for a second as he stared at Diane mesmerized.

-Are you finish drooling over mother yet? — A familiar voiced asked pulling him away of his thoughts.

-I ... wasn't —well he as but he wasn't going to admit it out loud.-I'm not — he ended still flustered for being caught at it by Locke.

-Well, you'd better be. I wouldn't like to run into that kind of thoughts while I do this- Locke told him in a serious tone.

-Do what? - Loki inquired.

Without any further explanation or warning Locke jumped into his father's body, a sudden magical wave released an unexpected and unbelievable amount of power.

-What have you done? - Loki asked he couldn't feel his body, he could see only infinite space —Where am I?-

-Inside your mind —Locke answered as he appeared in front of him. —I'm borrowing your body father.-Locke informed him

-Why? - Loki asked him

-Infinity and Eternity gifts are useless if I don't have a physical form, even my magic is seriously diminished in this eterical shape.- Locke explained as he added —I needed someone who would be able to handle the full-strength of my powers-Locke smiled at him.

-So you chose me.-Loki stated —How does this work?-

-You will be able to hear and see everything that happens, but I will be the one in control. Just relax and ...-

Diane painful shriek pull them out of their trance, Thanos had managed to grab her through her hair and was pulling her off the floor. She was desperately trying to break herself free from his grasp but she couldn't find a support point to push herself off his reach, her cosmic energy bolts were useless against him.

-So, you are the runt's wife, I will enjoy tearing you apart just to make him scream. But first I might have some fun with you. - Thanos told her with an evil grin as he pulled her closer to him in an intent to kiss her.

-Let her go!- Loki and Locke's voices echoed through the distance, a strong vibration tan through the battle field causing everyone to stop in their tracks and turned their heads to find the source of it.