7. Starbucks

I woke up with a heavy heart today. Since the attack at the library, everything seems harder. I don't know why. Me and Harry are supposed to meet today after school to get to know each other for the presentation. I would be really annoyed to meet him if it was before he saved me. I am not saying we are suddenly friends now but now , I guess he is just a classmate that I don't really care about.

***************

School was the usual with just a bit heavier heart. I took a deep breath and headed towards Starbucks to meet harry. We are supposed to ask each other some questions about each other, but I have no idea what I am gonna ask him.

I enter the building and see him sitting at a table, texting.

"Hey" I try to give a genuine smile.

"Hey Softy" he says look up from his phone.

" Why are you so unsocial?" I try to make it less awkward. What can I say? I am an awkward person.

"Why are you so NOT unsocial?"
"What is that supposed to mean?" I say, laughing.

" For instance, What social medias do you have?"

" Facebook?" What else does a person really need.
"That's it?" He says widening his eyes.
" Is that a bad thing?" I ask
" More like a 'how are you still living with JUST Facebook' thing."
" All the other apps are kinda stupid, no offence to the people who made them, but Facebook is all I need."

Harry makes it sound like I have no life. I know the other apps and all, like Snapchat, Instagram and Tumblr or something. I would be lying if I said they were stupid. Well I guess I just lied but they are still kind of stupid, but they are fun and life needs more fun. It's just my mom wouldn't let me get any other apps. She thinks it will make me fail all my classes. I remember begging her for HOURS till she finally let me get Facebook.

" let's start now. I have to go and meet up with my sister" I just wanna get this done with.

" Is she a huge softy and always grumpy like you too?" He asks taking a sip of his strawberry and cream.

" Heyy, I am not always grumpy.... And how can someone be grumpy and softie at the same time?"

" What's up with you and your hard questions? Starbucks deserves some peace" he says, winking at me.

"I wonder what you're doing here then"
" oooooh the grumpy side is showing" we both start laughing at my frustration of no one getting my joke.

We ended up talking about all these random stuff for hours and didn't even get to our questions before I had to leave to meet up with my sister. I thought I would never say this but it was actually more fun hanging out with someone I met 2 weeks ago, than all my friends.