8. Friends?

Me and Harry are going to meet again to finish the questions, and this time we decided to meet at the library with a time limit of 30 minute so we don't have the time and the place to get distracted. Harry wasn't even there when I went there. This time he is late which makes me feel a better about last time, don't know why, I just have the need to have the perfect reputation. Actually I do know why. I just guess I am used to people telling me how to be. How to walk, ' Stop walking like a penguin with those triangle feet!' Every where I go people have different expectations from me and if i go out of line for even a second... The words i have to hear, I would just rather be someone I don't wanna be for the rest of my life.

" Late today too?" I turn back to see the green eyed boy with the perfect hair that perfectly laid on his shoulder hiding his ears.

" I never saw your ears " I regret it as soon as the words leave my mouth. I hate when that happens. Like why in the world would I have to say that out loud to him.

" Is that the only thing you wanna see out of everything?" He says obviously meaning something probably dirty.

"Excuse me? I don't wanna see anything. I was just stating a fact I guess"

" Ya, You wanna see me shirtless is a true fact"

" I don't wanna see you shirtless, You are just full of yourself. That's a fact"

" Its not my fault that the girl just wants the FULL of me" He says with an innocent smile.

" Keep dreaming, Styles" As usual we ended up talking about all the random things in the world and only got up to like 2 out of the 12 questions. Me being the boring me, got to know his favorite color. Him being the weird him, got to know the animal I would be attracted to if I could be sexually attracted to an animal. We say our byes and exchange our numbers to do the questions through texts, before I had to leave to meat up with my mom.

_----___

Me and mom finish our dinner and to day is my turn to wash the dishes so I head towards the kitchen.

*buzzz* I look down to see 'Lazy Larry' pop up on my phone.

Lazy Larry : Hey Mush 😢
Me: Hey! Why are you crying?
Lazy Larry : I am not crying.. That's just an emoji of what you do everyday 😭.
Me: 👹👹👹 That's a perfect representation of you 👿
Lazy Larry: oh so you like bad boys 😉
Me: Yes.. Jumping in a black hole is bad.. Do you wanna do that for me?
Lazy Larry: Anything for you babe.
Me: So delighted 😇
* about after 2 hours of texting about random stuff and Harry being annoying*

Me: I can't keep my eyes open anymore.Good night lazy Larry

Lazy Larry : Good night Mush ..Dream about Ersin

Me: I won't.. Bye

I close my eyes and Everything seems weird. Its 2'o clock and I am not asleep, I am not going to sleep with a heavy heart, and HARRY AND ME? FRIENDS?

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not uploading for a long time..if anyone was even waiting for it to upload. I was just a little busy with personal stuff and exams. Love all the humans. XOXO - ANIKA