EPISODE I

I am a child from a polygamy family of seven. My dad my Mr Noah Richard is married to two wives. My mother Luisa as the first wife and Cynthia my stepmom as the second wife. My mom had me as the only fruitful seed after countless miscarriages while my stepmom has 3 kids two daughters who are twins and their names are kiran and Amira respectively and a son named Xavier.
Sorry for the rough introduction, guys my name is Hailey Amora Richard I am the eldest child of the Richardson a dilengent, noble and well respected family of seven who resides in a remote Hamlet in South Africa.
my dad Mr Freddy Chris Richard is a wealthy,wise and well respected noble business man, my mom (Luisa Richard) who although I had a scarce memory of her but from the words I heard about her from our neighbors I find out that my mom is very good, nice , friendly and kind hearted woman. My stepmom (cythian Stacy Richard) and her kids are just another aspect of my life which you all will come to understand as the story continues.
The story of my Life began at my tender age of five after the heartbreaking death of my mom. My Dad who was always at the highway traveling from one place to another and rarely at home.i was forced to live with my cold hearted stepmom who maltreated me because of her envy she bear in mind over my late mom and I. I once heard from my mom's friend that when my stepmom was married new into the father's house that was how she made troubles with my mom never giving my mom peace of mind, always picking up a fight or an argument with my mom some our of her neighbors even blames her for my mom's death but they all whisper this among themselves not having the courage to Say it to my stepmom's face.
My stepmom was so fond on finding faults in all my doings,she even went as far as getting a seven mouthed whip that she used specially on me, she made my life an hell on Earth. I always weep,cry and even once tried to commit suicide at the age of twelve. I hated the way life turned out to be but couldn't help myself I had to continue enduring and praying that one day to find a light at the end of the dark tunnel.
I was always forced by my stepmom to do unwonted tasks, house chores and errands that even a child of 20 could not do and to worsten it with an empty stomach. At the age of six I was forced to cook,fetch water and firewood (although we had a four set gas cooker )my stepmom would never let me use it for cooking whenever my dad isn't home she would assign me to fetch firewood from distant places, plough large plots of farmlands ain a day, fetch water to full all the drums and gallons in the house everyday, whenever there is any single remains of water from the previous day she would tell me to throw it away and ask me to fill it up with a new water,I would mop the house up to ten times a day, boil water for my siblings whenever they want to bath which was up to seven to ten times a day, wash their clothes and undies,she so much pampered her kids to the extent non of them could do anything while the girls are busy talking about fashion, polishing their nails, gossiping fighting over minor things like clothes makeup etc or sleeping, Xavier was either playing, smoking, wooing and having sex with girls, following his friends to do evil, gambling or duping and playing pranks on people this has resulted to fight between my stepmom and several people my stepmom never correct her kids so they all became corrupted lazy youths.
At the age of twenty two when my mate into my stepsisters either preparing to get married or to enter first or second semester in the university,I was still in highschool class 2 to be precise. At this time my stepmom tried all her best to hinder me she became so cruel to me and to the extent that all our neighbors were talking ill about her maltreatment.