Your Letter

You were having breakfast with your 'parents', when a barn owl flew in, carrying an envelope. They dropped the envelope in front of you and flew off again. You looked at it, and in green, cursive writing, saw that it was addressed to you. Turning it over, you saw the Hogwarts crest. Carefully, you opened the envelope and extracted two pieces of paper. You read the first paper out loud; "Dear Mr. (L/N)," Your parents were frozen, watching as you read. "We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizar-" Your 'mom' wrapped you in a hug as she started squealing in excitement while your 'dad' looked incredibly proud of you. You didn't even get the chance to finish reading.

The three of you went to Diagon Alley to get your things for school, which were on the second piece of paper. Your father took you to Madam Malkin's to get you robes while your mother went to get some money out of her vault. Once you were done getting measured, your mother showed up and the three of you went around getting supplies. They got you some candy to eat while they went around grabbing what they considered to be the best for you, before stopping at Ollivanders. You were excited to finally get a wand. In the end, you got quite the unusual wand. Eleven and three-forth inches of basilisk fang with a phoenix feather core, rigid. As soon as it touched your hand, a silvery whisp came out and curled around you, a sudden calm washing over you. After that, you went with your parents to get yourself a pet. They took you down to a place you never heard of, called Exoticis Animalibus. There, you immediately spotted a white fox. Upon closer inspection, you discovered the white fox had three tails (above). The fox looked up at you, almost expectantly. You left with the beautiful fox laying in a cage, watching everything happening around you guys. 

What should the fox's name be?