Chayday

It was a quiet, productive day at KKT. It was nearing the beginning of the winter break, which meant Zayday and Chanel needed to do their monthly meet-up. The blonde yawned as she sat up from her comfortable, large bed. She grabbed her phone from her bedside table and scrolled through her many notifications.

Zayday- Can we discuss things here in stead? Coffee shop is crowded asf!

Chanel rolled her eyes before holding herself back from sending a rude paragraph back. She sighed as she thought about the pumpkin spice latte she was really craving. The blonde quickly typed back a positive message and hopped out of bed to get ready. After all the horrors that had happened on campus, Chanel had changed for the better. Of course there was still the urge to spit out bitchy comments 24/7 and occasional times where she would actually say them, but she was a lot nicer to everyone.

She dragged her finger along her collection of hung-up outfits before pulling out a checkered, pink mini skirt and a white tank top. She grabbed a pearl necklace and hoop earrings. Chanel headed to her bathroom and got seated on her stool before applying her usual makeup. She then grabbed a purse to compliment her outfit and slipped on some white high heels. She then headed off to the main lounge.

Zayday was already down there with her planner on her lap. She smiled at Chanel and signalled her to sit down beside her. Chanel sat down and her and Zayday's shoulders touched for a split second. They looked at each other strangely before Zayday started up a conversation.

'I'm glad you came.' The darker-haired girl smiled. 'You and I make a great team.' Zayday added before rubbing the older girl's slim leg.

Chanel did a small giggle under her breath before she felt the co-president's presence on her leg. The action led her to thoughts she would've never expected to pop up intruding her mind. Then she felt the sudden butterflies in her stomach and the wetness that was growing in between her legs. Her pussy started to throb as she stared at Zayday's hand rubbing soft circles around her knee cap. She shook her head and smiled.

'I really like your purse too!' Zayday pointed at the bag Chanel was clutching.

'Thank you! I like your uhhh...' Chanel paused for a second as her eyes darted around the other girl's body. 'I like your bracelet.'

'Thanks! I actually made it myself. Took me a while but Grace helped me through it.'

'Oh so are you and Grace like a thing now? Making little gay bracelets together?' Chanel spat out; earning an eyebrow raise from Zayday.

'It makes me shocked that someone would even say that, Grace and I are nothing more than friends. I'm surprised your small brain even knows that this is a bracelet resembling an lgbtq+ flag.'

Chanel tilted her head as she tried to figure out what type of flag it was. The only time she had ever studied anything to do with gay people was in a compulsory university course. She didn't really pay much attention to it, as she didn't find the topic the most interesting. It wasn't really something she had thought about in relation to herself; until today. When Zayday had placed her hand on her knee, she had definitely felt something. Chanel was most definitely over and sick of boys, so did that mean she was onto girls now? She pushed all the thoughts away as she reminded herself she had never liked a girl in that way. Plus her mother would probably disown her if she did. But she couldn't help but shoot little glances at Zayday's glowing skin and warm smile.

'Anyways, we need to start talking about Kappa related things. Is there any ideas or thoughts you would like to bring forward?' Zayday smiled giving her a thoughtful nod.

They started chatting about exciting things to do as a house over the winter break and KKT- related topics. During the short conversation, Chanel had received multiple pats on the back and one upper- thigh rub. Their conversation came to a pause when there was a loud knock at the door.

'I'll get it.' Zayday sprung up and rubbed Chanel's shoulder.

She walked over to the door and yanked it open. The dark-haired girl reached into her pocket for a twenty dollar note and handed it to the unknown person on the other side of the door. She grabbed two cups of coffee before waltzing back over to the girl sitting on the couch; captured in distressing thoughts.

'I felt bad for depriving you of your hot, delicious drink, so I got it delivered.' Zayday placed the pumpkin spiced latte down on the glass coffee table.

'Zayday! Thank you so much!' Chanel sprung up and went to put her arms around Zayday.

Their faces ended up heading the same way and they ended up just dodging a kiss. They both moved their faces the same way again and again and awkwardly laughed. Until after a few times of doing the same movement, Zayday moved her head to far in and landed a soft peck on the blonde's lips. She laughed, slightly embarrassed, before her mouth was covered with glossy, plump lips. Zayday returned the favour and swept Chanel off of her feet. She plopped down on the couch and sat the shorter girl down on her lap. Their lips remained locked and Zayday made the choice to slip her tongue into the other girl's mouth.

Zayday lifted Chanel up again and flipped her around so she was sitting next to Zayday on the couch. The brunette positioned herself on the soft carpet in the small gap between Chanel's legs. The blonde widened the gap between her legs and gave Zayday an approving nod.

'You're a really good kisser.' Zayday said as she started placing soft kisses up Chanel's thighs.

'Thanks, you too.' Chanel smiled.

Her co-president was bringing out a soft side of her she never knew she had. It made her shudder at the slightest about how submissive she was becoming from the younger girl sitting beneath her. She ignored the feeling however and continued to appreciate the pink marks being scattered across her thighs. As Zayday's face reached closer to in between Chanel's legs, she replaced her head with her hands and reached under neath the other girl's skirt. She slid Chanel's soaked lace panties off with ease and threw them across the living room before licking her fingers and dragging them along her slit. Her fingers reached her clit and she rubbed sluggish circles around it which made Chanel throw her head back.

'Do you like that?' Zayday smirked as she continued the action.

'Mhm.' Chanel moaned.

The taller girl's fingers dove inside Chanel and started to thrust in and out of her. Her thumb didn't leave her clit as her fingers began to curl on the way out. The pressure being applied to Chanel's soaking upper wall made her groan even more. The two were sure nobody was home, so they could be as loud as they wanted. Zayday picked up the pace and Chanel felt sure she was about to cum already.

'You're doing so well.' Zayday praised Chanel.

The blonde couldn't even get words out and just responded with a loud moan.

'That's my girl.' The brunette said.

'Oh my god, I'm so close.' Chanel whimpered

Chanel became limp as her walls tightened around the long, slender fingers inside of her. She started twitching.

'Good girl, you can do it.' Zayday kept pushing Chanel.

Clear liquid gushed out of Chanel and she began shaking. Zayday slowly removed her fingers and licked them clean of all the juices. She pecked the blonde on the lips as she was still recovering from her orgasm.

'That was one hell of a meeting.' Zayday smiled as she plopped herself next to her friend.

A/N: please vote and comment!! this was a request <33 love you all for the support. please comment requests loves <3