Zadison: Make It Up To Me

Zoe and Madison walked through the lit up arcade. Chaos surrounded them as the arcade games created loud noises. The smell of buttery popcorn whiffed up their noses as it popped. The pair tried to walk through without getting trampled by excited little kids.

It was their Friday date night. They had been doing this for months now. Each week, they would go on date nights and alternate who paid for it and planned it. Tonight was Zoe's night, if that wasn't already obvious enough. If it was the blonde's night, she would've picked a more appropriate place to have sex. Last time she picked a literal sex resort. The brunette, however, couldn't deny how much fun she had had that night.

As they made their way around the arcade and spent tons of their coins playing games, Madison was getting her butt whipped by her girlfriend. It was clear that she was starting to get fed up of this. On the other hand, Zoe looked like she was the happiest she ever had been. Despite how evident it was that the older girl had gotten in a mood, she still licked her lips as she looked at Zoe trying so hard to get the basketballs in the hoops. The way her fingers flicked as the ball left her hand. The way she bit her lip as she concentrated carefully on the task at hand. The way she locked her eyes on where she was aiming. The way she stood on her tippy toes when she was already tall enough.

'Madison, are you gonna play?' Zoe asked.

The blonde snapped out of her daydream as she shook her head. She looked down at the ball in her hands and threw it angrily at the hoop. It bounced off the sides as she stormed off. The brunette quickly flung her head around as she chased the other girl. She tugged her arm and yanked her back.

'What's wrong?' Zoe questioned her with kind eyes.

Madison turned her head away from her girlfriend and crossed her arms. She didn't want Zoe to know that she was in a mood because she was getting beaten at the arcade games. She knew her girlfriend would be a massive tease about it.

'Aw! Don't tell me it's because I'm beating your ass.' Zoe giggled. 'Don't be a sore loser Madi, come on!'

The taller girl tried pulling Madison but she stubbornly stood in the same spot. Zoe huffed before opening her mouth to speak again.

'How about I try win you a toy giraffe?' The brunette offered.

She knew giraffes were Madison's favourite ever animal. Apparently it was because they reminded her of Zoe. Despite being the slightest bit more annoyed from being called a sore loser, she nodded her head hesitantly. Zoe brought her over to the claw machine as she slid a coin in. She tried with care but just missed it. On the second go, the claw lifted it up but dropped it just before it was about to go in the hole down.

After many many tries, the pink giraffe slipped out of the machine and into Zoe's arms. She held it out to Madison.

'Here you go! What are you calling it?'

'Gio the Giraffe.' She laughed.

'Great name!' Zoe smiled. 'Does that make it up for me whipping your ass at these games?'

'No, but I know what will really make it up.' Madison smirked before quickly pulling Zoe.

She tugged her along as she raced to the photo booth. She yanked her inside and pulled the curtains shut. They clicked the button to take a picture and immediately pulled each other into a kiss. Zoe tried to pull away; thinking that the kiss was just for a photo pose. But she was trapped in that position by the blonde's soft hands and sweet lips. They passionately kissed as they heard the camera shuttering in the background. Zoe's tongue entered her girlfriend's mouth as she brought her up to sit on her lap.

Madison wasted no time in unzipping her jeans and signalling for the brunette's hand to slip inside them. Zoe reached into her pants and immediately found her clit. She slowly rubbed it which earned soft moans. Her other fingers traced between her folds and got lined up at her entrance before diving themselves in. Madison threw her head back and groaned loudly at this action. Zoe sped up the pace until Madison was on the edge of an orgasm. Just as the blonde's slick walls tightened around the brunette's soaked fingers, she slowed down her pace until she was going at the speed of a snail.

'So are you gonna admit that you were being a sore loser.' Zoe raised her eyebrow.

'Oh come on! Are we seriously gonna do this again?' Madison snapped.

'Just say it and I'll let you have that release that you're so desperate for.' Zoe grinned mischievously.

Madison took a deep breath in before starting.

'I was annoyed because you were beating me.' Madison rolled her eyes. 'Jesus, Zoe! This isn't prayer confessions or some shit!'

Zoe quickly sped up the pace again and rubbed her clit with pressure. Madison's moans progressed as her walls tightened again. Her legs twitched as she came close to her orgasm. Zoe looked up at her and locked eye contact which was all Madison needed. She came immediately and shook with pleasure. The taller girl covered her neck with soft pecks as she came down from her high.

'Poor Gio the Giraffe was watching the whole time.' Zoe quickly covered her eyes as she laughed jokingly. 'Did that make it up?'

'Sure did.' Madison sighed with a smile.

A/N: Hope you guys like!! Pls comment requests and lmk if you want anymore x readers. Tysm for all the support ily all!!