-- When they meet --

-- Herb's POV --

I was walking on the sidewalk, looking for plants to buy, since winter just ended and my plants have sadly died.

- BYE I JUST REALIZED THAT THE PLANTS GROW BACK IN SPRING 💀💀💀 I FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT JUST PRETEND LIKE IT MAKES SENSE LOLL

-- Herb's POV --

I saw a plant shop, and went inside to buy some new flower seeds for my quite large garden in my backyard. I walked in, and went out with fresh flower seeds. I felt a little thirsty, so I looked for a cafe I could stop at. I saw "Sparkling's Bar" and decided to go into the place. As I walked in, the casual ding ding sound of a customer entering played. I then looked at the counter, and saw a cookie behind the counter with yellow hair, a white shirt, and a red and yellow bow-tie, and black pants. I blushed , but hid it in the light green hoodie I wore to combat the cold of early spring. The yellow haired cookie looked at me, and the yellow-haired cookie also blushed, and turned away and polished his cups. I sat near the entrance for around 2 minutes blushing and thinking "How do I think he's cute, we just met?" I finally worked up the courage to go up to the counter, and order something. The yellow-haired cookie said "Hello, my lively guest. I am Sparkling Cookie. what would you like? I then said "Do you serve non-alcoholic drinks?"

-- Sparkling's POV --

I was sitting around, waiting for customers, until finally, a green-haired cookie walked in, and I blushed. He was.. very cute. Not very, extremely. I turned away to hide my blush, and polished my cups for my new guest. I looked back, and saw him hiding in his hoodie. "Did I make this awkward.." I thought to myself, hoping I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't want to scare away a cute guest, or even a guest at all. The green-haired cookie asked me what we have to drink that's non-alcoholic, and I listed the options. He ordered an herbal tea, and I decided this was my chance. I said "What is your name, sir?" He said "My name is Herb Cookie." I thought of a plan to be able to.. see him again. My brain wasn't working.. So I decided.. I'd just have to accept I'd never see this cute boy ever again. I went through the normal drink-buying things I do with everyone, and tried to keep a happy attitude. He said "Thank you for this drink!" and walked out.

- 436 words