💙Toge x fem reader❤️

Toge language
Shake (salmon) = Yes, Positive feelings in general
Okaka (dried bonito) = No, Negative feelings in general
Tsunamayo (tuna and mayonnaise) = Trying to say something important
Tsuna (tuna) = calling word, exclamation
Takana (leaf mustard) = used for getting someone's attention
Konbu (sea weed) = give responses

third person
You were on the roof as it was raining, the news about the death of your aunt from a curse was eating you alive, even tho its been two weeks since she passed. You wanted to be alone so you can cry and scream while no one could hear or see you, shivering and cold you laid there watching the rainfall, almost as if it was all in slow motion but only for your moment to be interrupted by footsteps that were coming closer to you making you rush getting up. "Takana" He said softly, Turning around slowly you saw Toge with a black umbrella walking over to you with a worried expression as he saw your state "Tsunamayo?" he questioned in hopes you under stood him, Though you usually do understand him "I'll be okay Toge just it kinda hurts...to be all alone and losing the last family I had left" You said as he got next to you holding the umbrella over the both of you to try and keep you out of the rain, He spoke again softly "Konbu, Takana?". You hummed a bit as you tilted your head slightly "something you wanna say toge? I can give you a paper if you want" He nodded quickly for the paper while saying "Shake!" a bit loudly, you giggled and gave him it, he gave you the umbrella to hold while he wrote down stuff not showing you yet, soon for him to catch your attention with a tug at your shirt "Takana" you grab it from him and gave the umbrella back as you slowly began to read, it said "You are not alone, for I am here and maki and panda and everyone else, we are your family even if we are not by blood... it makes me sad seeing you so upset and I want to make it better but I am unsure how? But I do wanna say something" the note ended there and you looked up at him "is that all? or is there more you forgot to write?" as the note seemed unfished. "Okaka, Tsunamayo," he said facing you before opening his mouth and saying "I love you" you felt your heart jump out of your chest as you stared at him with your face slowly going red "I-you mean as in like...? love, love?" He nods "Shake" your smile on your face ever-growing bigger than you were used to not before you hugging him softly "I love you too toge, Thank you" he hugged back and nodded before giving your cheek a gentle kiss.

Sorry it's bad I hope my readers Have a wonderful day or night!