From the Beginning...

Welcome to the Remake of this story. I might change up the Beginning later on as the years progress but I think this is good enough to start this second attempt at my fanfic off. Do know, however, that I am going to take my time with this and try to get over writers block to come up with an ultimate ending for this fanfic while also giving some lore to help understand why certain things are happening, so updating this story will be out of nowhere with no specific time between each chapter. 

I also would like to point out that this will take a much darker turn than what I had wrote in my previous attempt. This time around, it will involve death, so expect some characters to die in VERY horrific ways.

Either way though, please enjoy this first chapter of this fanfic!

____________________________________________________________

It was suspected that there was a traitor at UA for a while now. There had not been much evidence, so many could not come up with a conclusive answer. There were clues, however, and they seem to point towards Izuku Midoriya, a boy that seems to have a knack for breaking his bones every time he uses his quirk. Those that suspect him have good reasons. One: his body seems to be not as ready whenever he uses his quirk. Destructive on both the target and himself. Two: it stems from the fact that his quirk had just appeared when it should have appeared when he was 4 or 5 at most. Three: his quirk resembles nothing like his parents' quirks. His father has a fire ability while his mother has light telepathy that she can use to levitate small objects to her.

However, recent scandals had made Izuku a prime suspect and League of Villains put the final nail in the coffin. The staff of UA soon met up and discussed what actions they should take. Many, after seeing the evidence of the Leagues' latest heist, vote to put him in jail with the exception of All Might, Aizawa, and Nezu. All three of them had a talk with Izuku after the training camp incident and had learned how Izuku knew about the incidents a day before it happened. Nezu knows Izuku was not lying to them and they believed in what he had said, which is why they know that the recent incident was not Izuku's fault. Without much evidence and being out voted, there was not much they could have done without too much backlash from the staff, the students and their parents. Later that same week, the Students of Class 1A were informed of this and, as expected, received initial shock before it turned to disgust once they had seen the footage and thought about it through.

Uraraka was the most conflicted out of them all. For one, she is Izuku's first ever friend, knowing him the most out of Class 1A besides Bakugo. She is conflicted on whether to believe the evidence or trust her gut, her gut telling her Izuku is innocent. However, thanks to the pressure that is coming from the rest of class 1A through texts and calls, she leaned more to the evidence. Iida, although wanting to believe Izuku wouldn't do this, ultimately believed the evidence put in front of him. Todoroki, Bakugo, Momo, Tsuyu, Mina and Kirishima did not believe the evidence for no other reason other than that he is just too kind to be that kind of monster.

A week later...

Izuku wakes up to a wonderful morning, sunny day outside and perfect temperature for a jog. He gets up and heads towards the kitchen, going to make breakfast for him and his mom. "Today feels like it is going to be a good day, I am sure of it." You poor naive fool. It has been a month since the training camp incident and he was glad nothing horrible happened. Izuku was at the camp helping out the other students get ready to cook their dinner when he heard a voice in his head. It was telling him that there is a villain attack soon but he knows it is not from One for All. It was something else entirely, like a secondary quirk was talking to him. It only ever spoke to him before the USJ incident and it never spoke again until the training camp incident. Whatever the case may be, the voice told him to warn the teachers and he decided to listen to it, like he did when the USJ incident occurred. What was the harm in alerting the teachers and increasing security a little just in case?