perfect plan

Billy pov

Billy and Stu did it.

They killed Sidney and her father.
Billy thought to himself maybe this wouldn't happened is only her dad kept a leash on his wife.
He felt proud of himself and so did Stu by the looks of it.
They called the police and got sent to the hospital.

________later at the hospital

BILLY POV

He was in the same room and Stu playing it off as he wanted to be by his best friend after a traumatizing experience but in reality he wanted to talk to his boyfriend and tell him he did a good job.
Billy was awake but Stu wasn't he passed out from too much bleeding.
While he was waiting for Stu to wake up he thought about how good those free days of school would be.

_________Stu pov

He slowly wakes up to see that it is night and he is in a hospital bed and on his right Billy is sitting on a chair passed out holding Stu's hand he blushes. Billy is always seemed as the "tough guy" but in reality he is just a sweet dude Stu loved his boyfriend he loved to see his face turn red when he calls him "honey" or "babe" and when he says "I love you" he kisses Billy's head which made him wake up "good morning love" said Stu (knowing that it's night 💀) Billy shot up with his whole face red
"Stu it's night!" Billy said in a shy tone
"Yeah I know I just didn't know what to say." Stu giggles to himself and Billy gives a small smile . Billy lenses into Stu ear. "You know you did good out there it was kinda hot to see you like that" Stu's face turned red Stu lenses in "I would stop if I were you what if my ex girlfriend comes back from the dead wanting me back" Billy and Stu busted out laughing Stu kisses Billy and Billy kisses back.

___________
Hi! Sorry about not writing for a while my other story will still continue but I just wanted to make a other story in the mean while I hope you like it!