Mom

Billy pov

I was still at Stu's house it's been 2 days his parents don't care so that was a good thing but I am starting to wish to go back home.
Billy just got out of the shower he was laying on Stu's bed waiting for him to get ready so they can go out and get some fresh air. Billy was wear a white shirt and Stu's sweater that was a little too big for him but looked still decent  with some blue jeans. Billy has been missing his mother lately he wondered what she was doing and how she felt leaving.... leaving him. Did she miss him did she even care that she left her son with a horrible father figure. Billy's eyes started to get watering but Billy didn't cry he can't cry he didn't want to feel like a stupid kid.

____A couple of  minutes later
Stu pov

Stu finally got out of the shower.
"Hey Billy"
"Hi Stuart" Billy said in a low tone
"You okay Bill?" Stu called out in a concern tone.
"Yeah yeah I am let's just get out of here I feel like I am getting crushed by the walls."
Stu grabbed his wallet and while he did he noticed Billy wearing his sweater he was taking long to get out of the shower because he couldn't find his sweater so he decided to wear a Halloween shirt with blue jeans. "Hey! So you took it?" Stu said in a teasing kinda way.
Billy kinda blushed "Um yeah sorry dude want it back?" 
"Nah its okay you look cute!" He said that while he grabbed Billy's hand and walked down the stairs and out the front door. They walked to a cafe somewhere quiet so the news reporters won't find them. "Hey Billy" "Yes Stu?"
"Are you oka-" he got cut off by Billy
"Yes I am!" Billy said in a kinda pissed off way.
"Okay damn dude"
"Sorry I am just tired"
Stu pat Billy's head "It's okay honey" he smiled but Billy didn't he didn't blush either he didn't react like he would. "Bil-" once again cut off by Billy. "I am going for a smoke." 

Wtf why is Billy like this today? Should I go talk to him? Stu sat there just thinking to himself

______13 minutes later
Stu pov still

Yeah that's it I am going out there
He walked out of the Cafe after paying for their drinks he saw Billy by the brick wall 
"So standing and leaving your boyfriend behind is the new smoke break?" Stu said in a frustrated tone Billy looked up at him.
"Stu i-"
"No Billy you have been acting werid all day what is going on!" Stu said
"Dude chill because I am not all gay up on you doesn't mean anything!"
"Billy stop you are sounding like you're father!" Stu yelled out to
Billy couldn't take it anymore he busted into tears
Stu regret what he said when he saw the look in Billy's eyes.
Stu hug Billy
"I am sorry let's go home and talk my parents went to go see my sister so they won't be there"
Billy nodded and started to walk in the direction of Stu's house before Stu picked him up and took him to the house.  Once he got there he put Billy down.
"I am here it's just me and you so don't worry no one will hear only me okay?"
Billy nodded
"I miss my mom Stu I miss her so much I want to hear her and to get to hug her again I want to know what happened when she left.... like she could be dead I wouldn't even know Stu."
"Billy it's okay I understand maybe we can find her one day but for now you have my mom she loves you as her own you know."  "Do you promise that we can go look for her one day?"
Stu paused and then he nodded and took Billy's hands.
"Yes I promise"
"I guess I have to marry you sooner so my mom can be your mom in law and you won't feel as bad" stu said trying to light up the mood
Billy laughed  "I would like that" Billy hug Stu.
"I love you Stu you are the best boyfriend I could never ask for more I love you so much."
"I love you too Billy"
Billy kisses Stu on the cheek
Stu's face lit up in red "Hey Billy..."
"Yeah babe?"  Billy said in a confused tone
"I think my mom knows we are gay."
"WHAT!?!"
"Billy calm down she supports my uncle is gay and she doesn't care and plus she loves you!" Stu said trying to keep Billy calm
"How did she find out!" Billy said
"Um she might of heard us flirting on the phone." He said with a nervous smile.
"God I am going to kill you Stu" Billy said
"I would prefer you to kiss me again" said Stu
They both laugh
"Come on Billy let's go take a nap" he said with a smile.
"I would like that" said Billy and returned a small smile to Stu.

_______
Hii I hope yall like it please tell me if you do also if you want comment what you would like to see :)) bye bye!!!