Chapter 13

||Samaria Iyana Watts ||
📍Austin Texas
2 weeks later

||Samaria Iyana Watts ||📍Austin Texas 2 weeks later

"Ahh you ate the fuck out them pictures." Riley said as I did my little dance

"When you gone post them:" she asked

"When I get home or something." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Awl hows you and your little boyfriend." She asked

"Not my boyfriend and I don't know haven't talked to him after what happened." I mumble eating my sandwich.

"Girl ." She said with the wtf face.

"I really don't care he does that every time." I said not caring

"Awl ima about to leave since I have work tomorrow." She said hugging me

"Bye I love you." I said kissing her cheek

"Love you too."

She left the studio room as I grabbed my keys since I was ready to leave to, I got into my car as I went to my apartment.

___

After I got out the shower I went into my kitchen as I looked to see what I wanted to cook.

I'll just eat some noodles.

I put my noodles on 7 minutes as I went to sit on my couch as I went to Instagram and posted my pictures for this promotion .

• • •

• • •

Liked by TheRealMila and Nba_Youngboy 2,479 others SlayBySamaria love me forever 🤍Outfit - SavageXfenty💗_____________NBA_Youngboy 😍KentrellxSam 💕😍😍Shaderoomteens 😍TheRealMila❤️❤️Load more comments

SlayBySamaria love me forever 🤍
Outfit - SavageXfenty💗
_____________
NBA_Youngboy 😍
KentrellxSam 💕😍😍
Shaderoomteens 😍
TheRealMila❤️❤️
Load more comments

I turned off my phone as I put it on my table as i went to get my noodles out the microwave.

I drain the water out of my noodles as I put the seasoning in my noodles and started it stirred My noodles , I then walked to my stool as I started eating when someone knocked on my door.

I got up out of my stool as I fixed my pants I looked through my peep hole as I seen Kentrell.

I mentally rolled my eyes as I opened the door.

"Hello to you too." I said as I closed my door since he walked in.

He went to eat my food as I walked into the living room.

They was nasty anyways.

"Why you here." I asked as he came to sit beside me.

"I can't miss you." He said as he rubbed my thighs

"Or you just came to fuck." I said moving his hand.

"Mane I'm just horny and I ain't wanna fuck nobody else." He said as he picked me up.

"Nah bro gone to someone else house." I said as he sat me on my bed .

______

"S-Slow down." Samaria moaned as Kentrell roughly fucked her from the back

He held her neck as he pushed her into the bed as he sent Long fast deep strokes threw her causing her legs to vibrate.

"Take some out ughh." Sam Moaned as he gripped her waist as he slammed into her.

She felt a knot in her as she new she was about to hit her climax.

He sat down on the bed.

"Come ride my dick." He said as he grabbed her by her waist.

She propped herself on the tip as she slide down as he let out a low moan.

She jumped up on down on his dick as her juices colded his dick.

"Shit ." Sam moaned as she stopped

He grabbed her waist as he pushed her down as they both started moaning.

"Shit I'm about to nut." Kentrell mumble

"Where you want it." He asked as I kept steady.

"On the bed duh." I said in a attitude.

I closed my eyes as I was in my thoughts as I felt something warm shot inside of me as I opened my eyes and looked at Kentrell.

I hoped up off him as I seen his nut drip from my leg.

"NIGGA I SAID ON THE BED NOT IN ME DAMN." I said as I went into the bathroom and used it.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP TALKING TO ME SAM IM GONE." He yelled as I walked out the room.

"Awl so I'm one of your hoes now." I said as I stepped in my doorway.

"I'm mean nah but if you want to you can." He said as he put on his clothes.

"Mane you dirty ass fuck for that I don't even know why I let you fuck me again." I said as I put on my clothes.

"Me either." He said as he grabbed his stuff off my dresser.

"Might wanna take a plan b." Be said as he left.

Ugly ass bitch.

I went to get in the shower as I made a mental note to buy some plan b.

____

After I got out the shower I went into my room as I laid down in my bed as I watched madea Homecoming.

Thoughts?