Blussing mess

After the uncomfortable events with the younger boy's father, both Sasaki and miyano went upstairs to get some clothes for the ginger. It was quite obvious that his clothes wouldn't fit the taller boy. He was hoping that his father would have something big enough for his partner to wear, considering the fact that his family was quite small.

After arriving to the black-haired boy's parents room, miyano went on a little hunt in his dad's closet to find a slight over-sized shirt and pants. To his luck, he found a pair of pijamas that were given to the elder man on his birthday last year.

"Thank goodness! I had completely forgot about this thing" The smaller boy said giving the pijamas to his lover. As with that they both headed to the boy's room to get change. Miyano decided to change on the bathroom because he felt a bit nervous changing infront of his partner. Sasaki just agreed and the younger boy just went out of the room.

'Man I'm so glad he wasn't mad or anything like that' the black-haired boy said in a relieved sigh. Then proceeded to get changed, but then he stopped as he looked at the scar on his chest. For some weird reason it made him shiver, it's not like it was his fault but he still dislikes it. Ignoring that he kept changing and made his way to the room.

"So if you see it, you know why he has it okay?" He heard his mother as he entered the room. He was a bit confused, what could his mother be telling Sasaki?. "O-oh! Dear there you are! U-um I see you already got changed, I'll be heading out" saying that, she had been gone in a slip of a second. 'Dammit' the BL lover thought, he knew exactly what was the thing his mother had said to his lover.

A pair of soft arms hugged the smaller boy, which made me jump a bit, it was a sudden action that made him startle. "She told you about the scar, didn't she?" He said accepting the hug. He just felt his head move up and down telling him a 'yeah'.

"Either way, I'm alive so you don't need to worry" Miyano said smiling, he wasn't in the mood to think about that. "Yeah, but..." the words for the older boy would go out "but?" The younger one was a bit confused , but what? He was alive and that's all that matters. "But I can't shake the feeling off that I couldn't have met you at all.." as he said that he looked up to see his lover with a massive blush. 'That blush of his is quite cute' Sasaki though with a smile on his face

"I thought you were sad, what are you smiling about?" The smaller boy said grabbing the boys cheek trying to annoy him. "Your cute blush" The gangster looking guy said lifting his head up and walk towards the bed. "Yeah sure" miyano said giggling a bit and sitting next to his partner.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"They won't mind!" The ginger said laying next to miyano and his blushing face. "They won't! But-" he was interrupted by the taller boy covering his mouth. He knew what was coming so he decided to say it himself for him.

"Hey chill its not going to be like some BL you read or something" Sasaki said sitting up and hugging him. "Urgh.. okay" The smaller boy said accepting the hug, he didn't hate it, he was just scared that either one of his parents would come in or anything in particular like that.

Miyano was a bit tired so he just let go of the hug and layed back, His lover did the same action. Without even noticing he felt those soft arms hug him again and pulling him to the other's chest. He was surprised but still accepted the hug and pulled closer.

They were both now a blushing mess

After a while, Sasaki noticed that his partner had fallen asleep. 'Cute' was all he thought and then letted go, he didn't want to get in trouble with his lover's parents. He stared at his face for a bit, there was not a single thing he didnt like about it, it was perfect and beautiful. Then he decided to close his eyes and go sleep, he didn't want to fall asleep in class.

.
.
.
.
.

"Im telling you!! He likes our son! We cant just let him sleep in the same room as him, god knows what he'll do?!!" Miyano's father said furious, after what had happened during dinner, he was for sure that, that kid like his precious son.

"You cant just assume that! If Sasaki-kun doesnt want a girlfriend right now, then let him be! Its his own decision!" Miyano's mom said defending the ginger, she knew exactly what was going on between her son and the boy staying over at theit house. Mother knows it all.

"He doesnt want one because his GAY!" The older man getting even more furious, he not only hated the thought of someone gay in his house, but also the possibility that his son may return the so called feelings.

"I told you that his not!! Let it be!" She knew that talking nicely the situation out wouldnt work, she raising her voice was all she could do to get him to understand. She loved her son more than anything or anyone, and if she had to hide for him the fact that his inlove with a guy to protect him, she would, even to get own husband. She wasnt scared of her husband or anything like that, no, she was scared of him kicking miyano out.

'Anything to keep you safe my son, anything' miyanos mother thought as she walk into the bathroom.

She couldn't hold it, the tears went out themselves.

'Why is he like this towards this kind of things?'

♡Sasaki and miyano♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें