Anything for the family!

The first to get a glance at the sunlight was the younger boy, he had woken up with an unsual amount of energy. As he stood up he decided to turn around for a bit to look at his lover peacefully sleeping. 'He looks so cute' Miyano though with a huge smile on his face. He wouldn't mind waking up everyday to see that beautiful face.

After taking a good look at his lover, he decided to stand up to get ready and maybe try making breakfast. Considering the fact he kinda of suck at cooking. So he stood up and went straight to the bathroom, he brush his teeth and washed his face to wake up a bit more. When he went outside, he saw the older boy already up and using his cellphone.

"Mornin' senpai" Sasaki looked up and gave a slight smile, miyano smiled back and decided to get changed.

"Could you please..?" The ginger just nodded and went to the bathroom to do the same actions his smaller partner had done earlier. While the younger boy just started to get his pijamas off.

.
.
.
.

"Are you sure you dont want me to cook?" Miyano had been struggling for the past 15 minutes just cutting some vegetables, it's was an humorous act for the taller boy, while for the smaller one it was a pain in the ass.

"Its fine!" He was getting a bit irritated by his lover's giggles, he have had enough with tashiro all over him in cooking class.

"Aww mya-chan! I'm just joking around, but im also serious. You need help there" The older boy said in a serious tone. He was quite handy when it came to cooking.

"Senpai i told you, you dont have t-" the older boy just ignored his request and took the knife off his lover's hand and started cutting the onions very carefully. The smaller boy groan a bit but just stayed to the side because he didn't want to bother anything he was doing.

.
.
.
.

"Smells quite delicious if you ask me," they both heard coming from the stairs.

"Oh crap mom you scared me!" Miyano wined a bit with a slight giggle. The elder boy turned around and smiled.

"Sasaki-kun, may I ask a quick question?" Said Miss Miyano sitting down at the table.

"Throw it at me mother-in-" he didn't hesitate to stop talking as he saw Miyano's father coming down the stairs.

"Whats wrong son? Aren't you gonna answer my wife's question?" He said in an irritated tone, Sasaki just gulped and look at her.

"When do you start your courses?" She asked quickly to change the atmosphere brought by her husband. She was still quite upset from his childish behavior from the night before.

"Oh! Great question I was supposed to get an email last week telling when I do so," while he checked that, Miyano place the plates of food on the table.

"It says that I start... TODAY?!" The ginger panicked knowing that his classes probably started already and he was more than late. the younger boy was chocked when he heard his lover say that.

"Senpai!! I told you multiple times to check the email! Crap we gotta go to your place quick!" And with so, he grabbed his bag. Miyano liked to wake up way earlier to have enough time for everything and get to the train station in peace. While Sasaki was quite the opposite, he sacrifices anything for a few more minutes of sleep. It was quite rare for him to wake up early since he liked to stay late at night listening to music or tried to pull an all-nighter but failing every time and going to sleep quite late. Miss Miyano offered herself to take them to the elder boy's house so they don't lose much time. And without hesitating, they hopped in the car.
.
.
.
.
.
"Oh my lord! Thank you!!" The boy said grabbing both of Miyano's moms hands, but quickly let them go to rush in to open the door. While he quickly opened the door, Miyano slowly came in to take a look. "It's been quite some time" the smaller boy said with a smile appearing on his face. "Hon! Could you help me here a sec?" Was heard from his lovers room. "Coming!!" Said speed walking to his room. His room changed a bit ever since the last time he was been in it, it was quite more organized and his bed was slightly bigger.

"Oh Mya-Chan, could you please put those book in the desk on that bag ri-" The elder boy stopped as soon as he notice his tiny boyfriend staring at him with a massive blush on his face. "S-senpai.." Miyano said looking away and walking towards he desk to do as instructed. 'Oh shit..' The ginger thought as soon as himself notice he forgot to put on the shirt that lay on his bed.

"Sorry about that" a giggle came after that, it wasn't intentional.

.
.
.
.
"Senpai are you ready?" The fundashi said catching a breath from all that running around the house, it was a big house and Sasaki had his stuff everywhere, which really didn't help. As they quickly ran out and hopped back in the car, Miyano couldn't help but notice something off about his senpai, but no overthinking it to much.
.
.
.
They quickly arrived at the university, and Miyano seemed to be more nervous than his lover himself. His lover seem to have notice so he gave him a tiny peck on the cheek and smiled. The younger one surprised by the action just held his hand and said "Do well" while smiling. They both had goofy smiles but they didn't care. The ginger rapidly got of the car while apologizing for the trouble.

"Oh! Don't worry about it sweetheart, anything for the family!" She chuckled a bit. The elder boy surprised, blushed and thanked her while walking off waving back at his New Family...