Chapter 12

FW Gore

Y/n POV
It felt like an eternity before I heard the door opening I looked up and saw all four of them covered in blood which I assumed was his. I felt sick and tried to go to my room but before I could i heard Jeff say "y/n look at me" I looked and saw him holding Mr.Johnson's head. I looked shocked and so did many others. Without thinking I went up to Jeff "come to thank me no ne-" before he could finish his sentence I slapped him some people gasped. I then said "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?" He tried to say something but before he could finish I ran up the stairs and to my room. FUCK HIS BLOOD IS ALL OVER MY HAND. I went to the bathroom in my room and washed it off angry and sad tears running down my face. I then heard my door open "y/n?" "GET OUT!!" Before I could look I felt someone hug me it was Jeff. I tried to push him away but his strong grip didn't allow me to. "I'm sorry..." "you killed someone and then showed me their severed head! Sorry isn't going to help!" I angrily try to pull away but he won't let go. "JUST LET ME GO!" "No I won't not until your ok." "You think I would be okay after what you just did!?!" "No.." I wanted to punch him even though Mr.Johnson did things unforgivable to me he still didn't deserve to die. (Um ms gurl u sure? 😶) I start to relax in his arms I remember I left my vape on my bed and remember my vape just laying there on my bed poor vape ima go get it. Once I relaxed in Jeff's arms his grip softened a bit and I got free "y/n? Where u going?" "To get something" he suddenly said "Wait-" when I opened the door I saw Toby Masky Hoodie and Ben just in my room. "What are you guys doing here?" Jeff then explained "We all came to apologize I apologized first because I had you look at his head" "why is Ben here then?" "I came to watch the drama" Jeff then asked "so y/n do you forgive us?" I responded with "No" I heard Toby yell "what?? Why not we're sorry! And you said you've seen death before you were bound to see some dead bodies later on so why did this effect you so much!?" "Toby that was my teacher! I saw him everyday and spoke with him! I knew him! I'm not okay with you guys killing people I know! Why do you think I took time to warm up to you all!?! You killed my parents!" Toby then responded with "Y/n I- we didn't mean to do that but you have to get over it! It already happened and I said I was sorry!" "Like I said to Jeff a sorrys not enough and can you all get out of my room I need time to process this." I heard Toby mumble "Fine whatever" once everyone left my room I closed the door and slid down the door angry tears already coming back down my cheeks. I don't ever want to talk to them again...

(Time skip 2 years later 😨 huh??? How?)

Y/ns POV
Ever since the incident I have never talked to any of them except Sally and Slenderman. And ever since the incident I also worked as a proxy (😨) I never talked to the other proxies but I did do my missions well and did them all on time. Let's just say sometimes I regret not talking to them they are so fun but guess not it's for the best.

No one's POV
It was a regular day at the Mansion except a new person was moving in. It was a girl named Alice brown. She was a nice girl well that's what everyone thought on the inside she hated everyone even tried to kill a few people but playing it off like simple pranks. Y/n could see though her perfectly though but thought why not try to becomes friends with her?

 Y/n could see though her perfectly though but thought why not try to becomes friends with her?

*The girl is Alice and the mask is Y/n's this drawing does not belong to me it belongs to Val

*The girl is Alice and the mask is Y/n's this drawing does not belong to me it belongs to Val.7065 in Instagram*

Y/n's POV
I start to get ready for dinner even though I haven't gone to dinner after the incident I decided to just wear some sweatpants boots and a black shirt

Y/n's POVI start to get ready for dinner even though I haven't gone to dinner after the incident I decided to just wear some sweatpants boots and a black shirt

"Yeah that looks good i guess" I better get down quick I hope there's a seat next to her

"Yeah that looks good i guess" I better get down quick I hope there's a seat next to her. Some might ask why am I so excited well why not? Once I got down I saw a chair open next to her so I sat down in it. She looked over at me and spoke "your y/n right?" People started to look over suddenly Jeff spoke "hey new girl your not gunna get a respon-" "yes I am it's a pleasure meeting you Ms. Brown" people looked shocked especially Alice. "Um aha no need to be so formal we can be friends if you want!" "Sure I would like that very much Alice" before I knew it I was eating under my mask and having a whole ass conversation with Alice. "Hey why don't you take off your mask? Wont it be easier to eat?" Alice asked Hoodie then yelled sounding irritated "Yo! New girl don't make him do things he doesn't want to do!" Alice then actually sincerely apologized "Oh sorry you don't have to if you don't want to!" "Nah it's fine this mask is getting stuffy guess it only works with fresh air. As I took my mask off I could feel people trying to look at my face even slenderman. Yes I know how has your boss not seen your face in 2 years. As I finally took my mask off I could feel all the stares of the people at the table maybe I shouldn't have taken it off...

To be continued...