Chapter 14

Y/n's POV

As I woke up I could feel the nice wind hitting my face. I feel like shit. When I made my way downstairs I heard someone yell "y/n! Good morning! Or should I say afternoon?" I looked down and see Alice looking at me with a smile. "Morning" I said back. After a few minutes of watching tv with the werido trio Alice and L.J I finally asked "hey what happened after I went to bed?" They all looked at me and went silent then started watching TV again. "H-hey! I asked something are you all deaf?! Answer my question!" Alice then looked at me "he's dead get over it." She said it like I was making a big deal over it when I just asked what happened I didn't ask what happened to him. "Look Alice I may tolerate that tone from other people but your new and you have to get something in your head straight you can use that tone on anyone else in this place but if you ever speak to me like that again I will SLIT your throat!" Everyone looked at me shocked so did Alice. Before anyone could say anything I let anger take over me and tackled her "what the hell?!? Get off me you freak!" Once she said that I went psycho and beat her almost to death. When I snapped out of it I was being held by slenderman and sally was talking to me trying to calm me down. I looked at my hands and noticed my bruised knuckles and the blood. I then yelled "Alice deserved that. Fuck her!! and not in the good way!" I saw the weirdo trio looking horrified and heard people running down the stairs. Slenderman then said calmly "what did she do to you?" Toby stood up and yelled at me "she just spoke in a bad tone what is wrong with you?!?" "What's wrong with me??! That bitch has been trying to kill all of you and just played it off as a damn joke! It would be a miracle if she just dies!" Everyone looked at me and then started to burst out in laughter me being confused just stood there like 🧍 Jeff then spoke "oh we know we just wanted to see if you cared! She had no good use she was just a pawn in our game to make you admit you still cared about us!" I looked at them all angered "you are all going to hell." Slenderman then looked at me "child Im so sorry but we made a plan a year ago we just stole Alice from her parents killed her parents and just didn't tell her. We acted all buddy buddy with her but yesterday she got on everyone's nerves" "you mean when I started to act nice to her? You all are crazy!" Masky then yelled from the kitchen "So are you look at her she looks so fucked up!" I walked back over to her and slowly stabbed her already beaten body I then said my famous catchphrase "you didn't even try to hop away." I then laughed so hard I was holding my stomach trying to breath. "Shit your for real crazy" I turned to see Liu I then spat out "shut up emo" I could hear Jeff starting to laugh Liu then shouted a angry "shut up Jeff!" "I'm going to eat." "Um don't you remember you have to cook and it's already afternoon so start!" Sally yelled "how could you do me like that I always go to your tea parties!" "Yeah but your cooking is so good! Can you make me some croissants?" "Fine"

*Timeskip to y/n cooking brought to you by a lazy person*

The food was smelling like no other. Sizzling and the smell of chicken was filling the air. Baking of the croissants and the cheesecake was mesmerizing to smell and watch.

Jeff's POV
Damn he looks like a wafiu cooking that I want him to cook for me everyday.

Toby's POV
The smelllll FUCK I wish he could cook everyday just for me!

Maskys POV
That food looks so damn good I wish I could eat y/n just like I'm about to eat that cheese cake.

Hoodies POV
When y/n cooks it stops world hunger I want him to cook like that for me I want him.

Sally's POV *No ship shes just a child 😭*
Mhnnnn croissants!

Slendermans POV
I want him to be mine. Wait do I like him???

Everyone else POV
Mhnnn food 😂

Y/n's POV
I could feel all the stares on me they are all weirdos anyways I'm almost done so I should start to set up the table. Oh and I had make specific meals for other people like E.J and L.J. Once I served everyone their plates and sat down I started to eat but before I could I heard some rattling plates when I looked up I saw multiple people stuffing their faces with the food. "Yo it's still hot! You guys will get burnt! And slow down!" Slenderman then said "it's delicious maybe you should cook food forever everyday at every hour and every minute" I looked at him shocked and dumbfounded is he flirting with me? "Are you fucking with me or just trying to I have sex?" People looked at me and looked at slenderman I could feel the anger at the table "h-huh no I was just complimenting your cooking skills!" He looked back down at his plate but I could see a red tint on his face. I then heard Jeff say "Slendys right though you should cook forever." I then heard other people agreeing "b-but I still have missions I need to do!" "Mmh your right~~ a mission in bed~ I'll take that offer if my dear brother won't take it~~" 🤮🤢 *i can't believe I just wrote that* "ewww nah you just make me want to rip my eyes out." "Mhn~ so nice you won't look at anyone else for me~~ by the way happy birthday here's a gift~" everyone looked shocked by I only looked at the gift and opened it it was a red rose. "No thanks but thanks for remembering my birthday". Hoodie then yelled which surprised me "HUH!?! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY!?!"

To be continued...