𝑺𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏 (𝒏𝒔𝒇𝒘)

𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒕:𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 (𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒅𝒎𝒔.)

𝑻𝒚𝒑𝒆:𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔:𝒀𝒂𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒊𝒅𝒐𝒖 𝒀𝒐𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒚𝒂 (𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒏 𝒂𝒖)

𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔:𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒈!𝒑 𝒚𝒂𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 (𝒚𝒂𝒆) 𝑷𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔(𝑩𝒆𝒊𝒅𝒐𝒖) 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 (𝒀𝒐𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒚𝒂)

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆:𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 😼

╔═══*.          .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·. *═══╗

[Yae]

Fucked for hours on end by yae yesterday at night your thighs barely having the strength to clench or move you still had a test..Not feeling the warmth off your tall girlfriend You decide to head off grabbing one off her jeans since your pants and panties were covered in her pre-cum making you wear them for so long till you were needy enough to beg to her..

Finally arriving at school You hanged out with a bunch off friends till a random guy named Nishan came along and handed you a love letter, Obviously you didnt like the guy..He was a bully And a bitch to girls who didnt meet his standards but he was short so...He's just an embarrassment to himself-

You kindly tried to reject him till you saw yae and tried running off to her the guy grabs you by the arm and starts trying to beg..
Later that day you were met by a jealous girlfriend and another swollen cunt Her soft manicured hands running down to your sex "My shirt isnt it." Her silk voice scaving the ear drums of your ears her purple eyes staring intently at you as your face contorts more and more due to her fingers..
"Its okay..My pretty girl."

[Beidou]

She was all into it last night with her teasing..Who am i talking about? Its beidou off course! Her hands dripping down to your dropling pool then making you drink the juices off her finger.

Dang it if only your girlfriend wasnt a tease,Expecting your girlfriend to be out already you had to limp all the way to school..

Wearing her shirt and skirt you honestly looked so pretty,So perfect Watching from afar..Jealous off how everyone watched your perfect waist that was only hers to ruin and HERS. alone.

Your met by beidou at your dorm where your steamy night occured the flashbacks towards that night going through your head as her hand interlaced with yours as she whispered sweet nothings to you making your teeth rot from so many sweet words and dialect..

[Yoimiya]

Yoimiya isnt much off a morning person despite her collective and extroverted nature she ussally stayed in bed to cuddle with you As she woke up..She saw her beautiful hoodie on you and she just had to take it off and see all the marks she made from the night before..

Afterall she was into morning sex...Her drowsy voice made you drunk and bothered by her presence alone still wanting more after that night her Bare hand goes down into your pants pulling at the rim off your panties as she takes off that hood of Yours and leaves marks for you needing to take away...

Her open golden hair ripping every Doubt you had about having sex in the morning as your tongues dive onto one another till she wins domminace exploring your entire mouth as slaiva connects that extremely great french kiss you just had..

╔═══*. .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·.     *═══╗