Coffee

(A/N: this will probably ended up in a more American setting)

My eyes shot open as I could feel someone pinching my nose. When they opened I saw Daichi laughing a little bit as he let go.

"You over slept," he informed me.

I threw off the blanket covering me and rushed to go the shower.

"It's already 7:30," Daichi called.
I yell "GOD DAMMIT" to no one in particular.

Daichi must find the fact I'm running around like a headless chicken funny just a bit. Normally I have to wake him up; he can't wake up to alarms for some reason.

After I'm ready, I dash to Daichi and give him a peck on his forehead.

"Love you, bye!" I smile before speed-walking to my car.

Just as I did my phone dinged. I message from the one and only fiancé of mine.

Daichi (fiancé) 💕🧃: did you forget to get your coffee?

I sigh as a reminder that when I don't have coffee I forget things.

No...
was my reply before I turned on my car and drove off.

The car ride to my school feels super short but it's the opposite today. When I get there many kids were already by the school.

A feeling of simple icky-ness filled me head to toe. I scrunch my nose as I park in the staff parking area.

I quickly walk inside. I mean walking like my mother in a grocery store. I got to my classroom and put my stuff by my desk. I made it before my students but I still feel gross.

I text Daichi.

You: I feel icky :(

He replied faster than my walking.

Daichi (Fiancé) 💕🧃: I can bring you coffee. I have 45 minutes before I need to be at work.
You: I love you T-T
Daichi (Fiancé)💕🧃: you should :)
Daichi (Fiancé)💕🧃: I love you too

I chuckle at the way my soon-to-be texts. Nothing is more special than someone willing to get you coffee.

Soon 2nd graders start piling into my classroom. I have on my best smile as they read before the bell rang.

"Mr. Suga?" Ail, one of my students, started. "Why do you wear a ring everyday?"
I was a little taken back by this, "Well I'm engaged and the ring is a part of engagement."
She nodded, "so my parents are enganle?"
"I'm guess your parents are married, meaning they were engaged and than got married," I answered unknowning of what to actually say.
"So you're gonna get married soon?" She asked.
I chuckled, "we haven't started thinking about marriage yet; we just know when we do get married it will be to each other."
"Is she pretty?" Ail asked with sparkles in her eyes. "Anyone Mr. Suga wants to marry must be pretty."

Her classmates looked up confused. I assume they are asking themselves something like: "Mr. Suga is getting married?"

Just like a hero, someone knocked on the door. I get up and open it to see Daichi. He has a scratch on his face and is holding a coffee in his left hand.

"Let me get you a bandage," I walk to my desk, grab a bandaid and walk back.

I walk out the door and shut it.

"Here," I smile. I put the bandage on his check and gave him a hug.

He felt a little surprised but soon wrapped one hand out my back.

"You have a class," Daichi whispered.
I put on a fake frown, "but you smell nice."

I let go of my fiancé and he hands me the coffee.

He walks away and I need to get back to the 2nd graders. As soon as I open the door Ail and her best friend, Sami, ask me: "was that your wife?"
I shake my head with a smile, "someone just brought me coffee."
The two run off to play with a toy before the bell rings.

Only a minute later the bell rang and Suga started off the day by reading them a short children's story.