Chapter 27

LUKE'S POV:

"You okay!", I started, "what do u mean by 'you'", she sighed looking down. "Because, I still have feelings for you! And I know that Michael asked you to the Dance okay? I know he has feelings for you! I know that you have feelings for him, I knew that you enjoyed the kiss. It kills me inside, I still like you Katlyn. And just the thought of it all he'd the one who's hurt you physically and mentally! Do you know how much that hurt, watching you kiss him! It hurt so much!", I yelled sternly. She looked at me "are you jealous?", she asked. "Uh no!", told her getting up and leaving the table. "Luke!", Katlyn yelled getting closer to me. "What!" I asked. "Luke, you were the one, to say and do all,of them things.", She Sighed but sadly it hurt, it hurt a lot. "That's not the point, he did it on purpose.", I mumbled. She looked at me, the pizza door bell rang. Calum and McKenzie walked in, McKenzie had the biggest smile on her face.

KATLYNS POV:

McKenzie pulled me into the restroom, "Calum and I agree back together, plus he asked Me to the Dance.", she smiled. "I'm so happy for you!", I said looking down at the ground. While she was happy, Luke's pissed, Michaels a asshole and I'm a dick, for being a dick to luke. "I think I'm gonna go.", I told her leaving the bathroom. "Home?", she asked following me. "I don't know, it's just-", I started, "your not leaving no one is until, were all at the table eating!!", McKenzie snapped.

*

Wedensday (KATLYNS POV:)

Tuesday night was just awkward for everyone, well, yeah everyone.

I through on a sweat shirt and leggings with my grey converse, and got dropped off to school.

When I got to the school, I knew that things where only going to get more awkward, one I for got about yesterday! And two I have mainly all my classes with Luke. I trailed off to my locker, grabbing my 3rd hour class, which is now my first hour. I walked in to see Mr. Smith's eyes peeled on me, he instantly stood up, "where where you yesterday!", he raised his voice at me. "Uh I forgot, I'm sorry.", I said biting down on my bottom lip. "Well go sit in a empty seat.", he demanded. I walked down the row that was nearest to his desk, I sat second to the last seat next to the window.

"ASHTON! MICHAEL!" Mr. Smith screamed watching Michael and Ashton come in late. My eyes felt my eyes burst out of my head!

Fuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkk

"What's you excuse this time?", he hissed at the two boys. "This time we're not lying! My car broke down.", Ashton said sounding convincing. "Can we just sit!", Michael scoffed "whatever.", Mr Smith sighed. I quickly looked down at my notebook, that failed.when my pencil rolled off the desk. I casually picked it up, and got back in my seat, pushing My hair out of my face.

I met Michaels eyes.

Michael gave me a weird look, "you can take a picture if you'd like?" I giggled. "No, well, maybe later.", Michael laughed, he walked past me and plopped down into the seat behind me.

*

I raised my hand, and waited for Mr. Smith to call on me. "Yes, Katlyn?", he asked me. "Can I use the bathroom?", I asked politely, "yeah. Take the pass.", he told me. I got up off my chair, took the pass from his hand and left the classroom. I was about 30 seconds when I hear my name, turned around and saw Calum. I stopped and waited for him. "Hey!", he Smiled, "hi?", I greeted him. "Where are you going?", he asked. "Bathroom? Where are u going?", I grinned. "Well, I'm supposed to be in the office, because I was being 'disruptive' what ever that means, but instead I'm gonna rome the hallways!", he giggled. "Wow okay! Y'know they have cameras? Smart one!", I teased, calum looked at me his cheeks were bright red. "Well- um, she never calls anyways! She thinks I'm truthful.", he quickly spat at me. "Yeah okay!", I laughed and walked into the girls bathroom.