Chapter 42

KATLYNS POV:

after trying to lift the boys, we finally did get them up.

Michael and Luke where really good at this game, but calum sucked ass at this game.

"we need to go home." I spoke.

"no! I love it here!" McKenzie complained.

"I agree, this was a lot of fun." calum laughed.

"what if we just take Sam home and who ever else wants to go home. Home?" Luke suggested.

"yeah I guess we could do that." I smiled.

"we should have a bonfire on the beach!" McKenzie yelled.

"that won't work.." Michael started.

"it will work." she assured him.

"okay. So.. What are we gonna do? Come with you guys?" calum asked.

"just bring what you wanna bring for the bonfire. Me and katlyn are gonna take Sam home." McKenzie told him walking up to the shore and picking up Sam.

"Okay." Michael said pushing his hair back and following Luke and I as we got out of the water.

*

Once we had gotten back to my house, McKenzie and I where still in our swim suits.

"are you guys staying for dinner?" my mom asked the two of us.

"ugh, we're actually going to go back to the beach." I told her as she nodded.

McKenzie drove crazy as hell until we reached her house.

"what do we need?" she asked, as she got out of the car.

"blanket and wood? Food?" I asked.

She nodded and said "I can just pick up some more food." she stated.

"how do you have so much mon-" I started before she gave me a direct answer.

"The pizza place? I work.. There.." she laughed.

We both walked in to her house to find that her siblings where fighting.

"knock it off!" she yelled at the two of them.

"she won't give me the controller!" her brother growled.

McKenzie walked over to her sister and ripped it from her hands and have it to him.

"tell mom, im staying at katlyns." she spoke walking up the stairs with behind her.

"you and your sister.." I laughed.

"I did that Because knowing her she did start it." she smiled opening the door, and going to the closest, opening the door and walking in to the closet.

I sat in the rocking chair, and waited.

"do you want to grab some pillows?" she asked.

"yeah, where do I put them?" I asked.

"I don't know act as if you where Santa." she laughed trowing me a purple sheet.

"how?" I asked..

"put the pillows in the sheet!" she hissed.

"okay!" I laughed opening the sheet and grabbing the millions of pillows in her room. I left two for her sister.

"IM gonna grab another blanket, or two." she smiled.

"okay? I can't carry that all!" I yelled hoisting the Santa bag over my shoulder.