1. the powers

You wake up. It's one day after your fifteenth birthday. You look at your clock. It's 3 am. You step out of your bed and you walk to your bathroom. You see in the mirror that your eyes light up in white.

" What the hell?" You say to yourself. You walk over to the kitchen. You take a bagel with ham and you walk back to your room. You eat the bagel and you try to sleep. You can't sleep.

4 hours later.

You step out of your bed. You didn't sleep after you woke up. You change your clothes and you walk downstairs. You see your mom in the kitchen.

" hey mom " you said. " hey honey " your mom said. " Are you going to see that movie with Bell?" Your mom asked. " Yes " you said. " But that's tomorrow ''. You picked up a slice of cheese and you put it on a piece of bread. You eat it and you take your bag. '' I'm going to school '' you said and you walk out of your house. 

When you are at school you see Belle (your girlfriend) crying. You walk up to her. '' Hey, whats going on Bell?'' you ask. '' My parents forgot my birthday '' Belle said. '' Is today your birthday?'' you ask. '' Yes '' Belle said crying. '' You forgot?''. '' Yes '' you said. '' You know what we're done '' Belle said and she walked away. 

'' Belle no!'' you screamed. jackson ( your best friend ) walked up to you. '' Y/n what happened? '' Jackson asked. '' Belle broke up with me '' You said. '' It's going to be okay '' Jackson said. '' But I wanted to go to Endgame with Bell but now I have a ticket left over '' you said. '' So you wanna go to Endgame with me?'' you asked. '' Hell yeah '' Jackson said. 

You walk to your class. '' Jackson is it normal if you're eyes glow white?'' you ask. '' No, did that happen to you?'' Jackson asked. '' No, no, of course not '' You said lying. You walk in the classroom. two of Belle's friends walk up to you. 

'' How could you, you stupid bitch?'' one of the girls said. One of your clasmate's walks up to you. '' Y/n what happened?'' He asks. '' I forget Bell's birthday '' you said. '' Ohh '' the classmate said. '' Y/n is stupid '' another classmate screamed. 

You get mad and a white shield of energy surrounds you. '' What the hell is happening?'' Jackson asks. '' I don't know '' you said. The shield dissapears and you run to the bathroom. Jackson runs after you. You hide in one of the bathroom stalls.