3. the tickets

the next day

you step out of your bed. You walk downstairs while you put on your pants. '' Hey mom '' you said. '' Hey Y/n '' your mom said. You take your bag and a piece of bread with peanut butter and you walk out of your house.

When you're at school you walk up to Jackson. '' Hey Jackson '' you said. '' Hey Y/n '' Jackson said. '' we're going to the cinema after school right?'' Jackson said. '' Yes '' you said. '' The tickets are in my bag''.

You walk to your classroom together. There is another teacher standing in front of the door. '' Sorry but your class has to go home, your teacher got shot '' The teacher said.

You walked together with Jackson to the park. '' So can I see the tickets?'' Jackson asks. '' Yes of course '' you said and you took the tickets out of your bag. Jackson snatched both of the tickets out of your hand and he runs away.

You run after him but he was too fast. You walk to the cinema, hoping you would see Jackson there. But you see that he is already inside. You see that Belle is with him too. You see them kissing eachother. 

You walk to your house, crying. You feel the power inside of you getting stronger. You almost lose control. You go and sit on a bench. You close your eyes. You see an man with a white superhero suit with golden accents.

You open your eyes. You walk home. When you're home you rush to your room. You lock the door. You focus on what you saw. You focus on your energy. Your power that you don't want, your curse. 

You close your eyes. When you open them you are in an alley. You walk out of the alley and you see your father and his co-workers. You totally forgot that your father came here with his business trip. You see a criminal bump into your father. 

You see a co-worker of your father looking at you so you walk around the corner of the building. You hear a gunshot. You look at your father and you see that he is bleeding on the ground. 

You wanted to run to your father but you knew that if someone saw you you would be in big trouble. You focused really hard and you closed your eyes. You opened your eyes and you were back in your bedroom.

'' Can I teleport?'' you ask yourself. Your mother knocks on your door. You unlock your door.         '' Hey mom '' you said. '' Your father died on his business trip '' your mom said. you start to cry. You already knew it but you didn't realise it. You didn't want your mom to know about your powers. You gave your mom a hug.