4. A new hero

The next day

You pretend that you're sick so you don't have to go to school. '' I'm going to the supermarket!'' your mom said. '' Oke '' you said. '' Do you need anything?!'' your mom screamed. '' No'' you screamed.

When you knew that your mom left your house you shoved everything to the side so you had a big open space. You practised some moves and you accidentally shot a white energy ball to your closet. 

'' Fuck fuck fuck '' you say to yourself. You take an poster and you put it on the hole in your closet.  '' Sweety I'm home!'' your mom screamed. You put everything in your room on the place it was first in. 

You mom comes into your room. You jump in your bed. '' Sweety how are you?'' your mom asks. '' I'm good '' you said. '' I made soup for you '' your mom said and she hands you a cup soup. '' Thanks mom '' you said. 

Your mom walks out of your room. You take your laptop and you google some superhero powers.'' Teleporation, check '' you told to yourself. '' shoot energy, check ''. You make a plan to test some things the next day. 

the next day

Today is Saterday so you don't have to go to school. You wake up and you change your clothes.  '' Mom I'm going to take a walk outside '' you said. '' Okay be home at 11 o'clock '' you mom said.  You walk outside. You walk to the part of the city where no one comes. 

You walk to the abandoned skate park. You climb on the highest ramp you can find. '' Okay I hope I can fly '' you think. You jump off the ramp and you try to fly but you fall on the ground. Your leg hurts.

You put a hand on your leg and your leg heals. You take your notes out of your pocket and you write: healing powers. You stand up. You shake the dirt off your pants and a sword magicaly appears.

'' Wow you're training I see '' Someone behind you said. You looked behind you. '' Hey Bell '' you said. '' I  didn't know I would see you here '' you said. '' This is the place we always came to, of course I would look here for you '' Belle said.

'' Why would you look for me? '' you ask. '' Because I have an offer for you '' Belle said. '' My father runs the biggest group of criminals in New York '' Belle started. '' we want you to help us '' she said. '' Or we kill your mom ''.  

'' I'm not going to help you '' You said. '' I want to use this powers for good not for bad things '' you said. '' Come on it would be fun '' Belle said. '' No '' you said. Belle walked to you. '' we could get back together '' Belle said.

'' I'm not going to help some criminals '' you said. '' Okay bye '' Belle said and she walked to some criminals. You walked home. '' Mom I'm home '' you said. Nobody responded. You walked to the living room. 

You saw your mom dead on the ground. You start to cry. '' I said your mom would die and you can see I wasn't lying '' Belle said from behind you. '' You sick psychopath '' you said. '' Do you want to have the same fate as your mother?'' Belle asked. 

'' No, but I'm not going to join you '' you said. '' why not?'' Belle asked. '' I want to be a hero not a villain '' you said. '' But you have cool powers and you're great with swords '' Belle said. You ran out of your house.