Chapter 1: Beginnings

A/N: I feel like Tokoyami possessed me when I wrote some parts of this chapter.

Sometime in the Future

"Unless you want this mother fucker to have her brains splattered on the floor, I fucking suggest that you get out of the fucking way!" he yelled

"Freeze! You're now surrounded! Let go of the lady! "

"Let go of my MOM!!" a crying 4-year-old girl yelled

"Don't worry lil' lady, we'll save your mother" A cop said to her.

Flashback

Sirens could be heard throughout the city as a man in his mid-30s could be seen running away from the police holding a G17 in his right hand, as he was about to run into an alley to get away, he could hear 2 voices nearby.

"mommy! mommy! I wanna go home!" A girl jumped up and down at her mom

"Okay sweetie, just calm down," She said while smiling at her.

The man seeing this as an opportunity, smiled like a madman, rushing towards the mother and daughter he pointed the gun at the child, "come with me if you don't want you're "sweetie" all bloody up on the floor!"

the mother scared and fearing for her child's safety, agreed, "F-Fine!, Ju-just leave m-my daughter out of this!"

"Oh, I will, don't worry, KekeKeke..." showing his evil grin.

The cops arrived after getting a tip from a passerby "WE'VE GOT YOU NOW!" yelled a cop.

the man now holding his new hostage smiles menacingly, "oh no you don't HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" pointing his G17 at her head, threatening to kill her if they don't get out of the way.

Flashback End ✍(◔◡◔)

"Shit! where are the heroes?!" A cop thought.

We could see a man on top of a building looking at the situation that was unfolding below, "tsk, coward" he sighed.

jumping down from 5 story building He lands quietly, slowly making his way through the crowd. He enters the scene. A cop tries to stop him but is instead met with a frightful glare, freezing the cop in place, now continuing to walk towards the villain.

"you lil' piece of shit! didn't ya hear what I said?!" he yells as he points the G17 on her head.

"Huh..? Nope..Why?" he said acting confused.

"Why you little! I'll fucking kill her-?!" he gets cut off as the man in front of him dashes toward him, taking his G17 and saving the hostage.

going back to the cops, he Hands the hostage back to the police to reunite the mother with her daughter.

"Mommy!!" the girl said as she ran towards her mother tackling her in a tight hug.

"Oh! my baby..." she said crying.

the mysterious man now facing the villain once more, showed his G17 in his hand, crushing it effortlessly, as red sparks could be seen on his hand, "What the fuck?! you little piece of shit! you think you're a hotshot now eh?!" now activating his Quirk.