Stuck-V

(The Kingdom of Reindrağek

Teūrishia,

Arăhařt

Mansion of Uañluãn)

"That is not possible!" I cursed and threw a tantrum, no need to mince my action. "Where the hell am I!?"

"You are in the Kingdo------" "I know it you don't need to tell me again and again!" I yelled out and Gold and White whimpered at my words.

"Okay!" I took a deep breath. "There is clearly something wrong because this is definitely not Earth!"

"Earth. Opening the archives for the word." The voice was definitely an A.I. with how she speaks. "A planet is the milky way Galaxy, and one of the only planet in the galaxy where life could be sustain easily......" She began to describing everything about Earth from its size to its atmosphere and its contents and its rotation and revolution speed.

"Wait!" I stopped when she began to go into the details about the composition of humans and science and also about the cycles and engines and a lot of its history, excluding a few which consisted the intimate history of each country. The science was covered expertly and so was about the people of science but the history of the countries can be questioned. As i heard that some of the dates were not accurate but had some differences especially the dates of the World War I and II, it seemed the one who created the A.I. did not have accurate information or whatever this A.I. was, it was not connected to Internet, which is extremely possible as whatever this place was it was not on Earth, which brings me to my actual question. "How do you know about Earth?"

If she knew about Earth, then there is a chance that the one who created such a flawed A.I. or an extremely good one, that can work independent of the internet and can have an intelligent conversation with a human being but back to the point, there is a chance that the creator of the A.I. may also know about the Earth.

"My creator used to transverse between these two places." The voice stated. "He was able to combine science, alchemy and magic and rune magic. With its help he dwelled in the quantum space theories and was able to create a rune spell that allowed him to travel back and forth from the World called Earth and this World, the Wōŕèn Blûń."

"I thought they suddenly vanished one day?" I asked while looking down at Gold and White who began to play around.

"They did." Was the same monotone answer that I recieve.

"But wasn't it fault of the man that created the rune spell and breaking the laws of space and time?"

"Negative." The A.I. simply said. "The space time spells were common around fifteen hundred years ago but depleted over time until few mages searched in their archivesand were able to create a poor version of the original spells that were used for summoning beings from another Worlds until five hundred years ago."

"Ah so this is like those hero summoning things."

"Negative." Now what. "The summoning spell was crude and disastrous which had lead to several worlds getting destroyed by natural causes as it interfered with the natural order of space and time, my creator at that time had figured out the the results of the spell when he was accidentally able to create a rift that allowed him to watch the other world for a brief time, which showed that the summoning spell was still very incomplete. He put in the petition but was ignored by the upper echelons, as he was the son of a ducal House, he told the head at that time of the results of summoning spell."