Prologue : Stuck-I

(Planet Earth)

A teen walked through the streets of a city as people around him ran like there life depended on it.

'Well nothing could be done about it.' The teen thought as he saw a lot of people running around as his eyes went to look at the sky where a giant rock was slowly becoming bigger signifying that it was nearing the planet.

'What a way for the end of the world.' He thought as he saw some people tearing into each other for little things. 'A giant ass rock is heading towards us and they still can't help each other and be a little kind?! Can't really blame than on that department either, people usually think about their own survival first before thinking about others.' He thought with a shake of his head. 'Well at least I was able to get what I wanted.' He lifted up a bag which contained most of the things he needed. He flinched as he rubbed the side of his face which was swollen right now. 'That hurts!' He thought as he neared his home, a street with extremely luxurious houses lined up, heading towards a one of the larger residence in the place.

'Well it seems like most are gone from this place?' He saw the abandoned street seeing no life in the surroundings. 'They did leave towards the giant ship.' The teen entered the house putting the things he brought on a counter top and moving towards one of the rooms, taking care of the bruise that was on his face. He briefly looked to the side where a picture hung with five people in it.

'At least you are not here for this day.' He thought looking at the picture. 'Don't worry, we'll meet each other soon.' He looked out of the window where the asteroid was much bigger in size. 'That asteroid is big enough not only to destroy Earth or reshape it but with the speed it is approaching it will be here in about twelve hours, or that's what NASA and other space institutes were talking about.' He went out of the room where a lot of consoles were. 'So I can just cook something and wait for the rock to fall on us.'

The teen moved around the house doing odd chores, including going to the garage and fiddling with the vehicles there, or entering another workshop and reading various books, that were there in the house.

After a while ringing noise began to come from the room as the teen became curious enough to head into the living room, he watched as the phone in the room rang a few more times before coming to a halt.

'There is no point.' The teen thought. 'They are not letting anyone else go through the place and even if the ship manages to make it on time, there's no way they will be able to get of the planet, even then there is not a single habitable planet and Earth doesn't have a technology that can travel to a planet with good enough atmosphere for the people, so stop calling and save yourself.' The call came a few more times before it died. He pulled out his cell, opening a chat and started typing a message.

'I know you expected me to be there but sorry, I was unable to make it there on time, moreover the borders between the states are locked, I cannot pass and if you keep on waiting for me you will be unable to save yourself, so please don't do this.' He paused for a moment before typing in again. 'I know that my parents gave my responsibility to you, but you are not responsible for this, and I am not saying about me bit about the situation, you cannot control it, so please save yourself.' He hit the send button and closed his cell phone as he looked out at the sky from the window of the room.

"Well what do ya know." The teen talked to himself as he looked at the approaching asteroid. "It might not be such a bad end." He said when a large light began to emit in front of the house with the Asteroid approaching. "What the-?" The teen stopped as the light started to distort and huge hole appeared just above his house and between the asteroid. "Is this a phenomenon that happens when an asteroid appears?" He asks himself. "I mean I wouldn't know seeing how this is the first and the only time I will see an Asteroid falling on Eart-----" His words stopped when he begin to feel a massive amount of pain in his body, as the world began to distort.

'What's happening?!' The teen thought as the pain begins to surpass what human body is able to handle. 'It hurts!' He cried out as the world begins to darkened and he fell to the ground enduring the pain. 'This worse than what I thought about the asteroid.' He thought unable to notice the sudden change in the scenery that was just outside.

'What in the world is happening?' He thought right just before fainting.

(In a Different Plane)

A being sighed as he looked on in the distance and shook his head.

"Some people don't understand the trouble they are getting into, just because they want to have fun." The being said as he looked around. "But what do they know that this fun they thought they were going to have will turn itself into their worst punishment." He then paused for a moment.

"But I've got to give it to the one who planned this, unlike when they killed someone just so they could make them travel back and forth or causing someone grief just to make them travel, using a natural disaster for their own gain is quite ingenious, granted this isn't the first time somebody tried this, but trouble they get in this is quite minimal compared to others or is it more? Whatever." He then sighed and began tapping on a transparent screen of some sort. "Even then did they really think they could hide something like this from the higher beings such as myself, not to mention Father." He tapped for a few moments before coming to a halt.

"Well it's their problem after this." The being said as he made a final tap on the screen. "I wonder how long it will take for them to notice?"