6 Chapter

I looking the document that i need to sign up for the agreement, I made another business offer which was good for the growth and for future of the Company one thing I know was everyone wants to be better than another one in this industry it's been years i work for my Dad business i help him as much i can able to it's been four months i started to help Ohm's business.

         I tried my best to improve it, And it's going good Ohm's shares got improve and i got partnership from our big company " I gonna do everything that i can able to stop my Dad from take something which was not his" He keep stressing me to change partnership to his and keep asking me give wrong medicine for Ohm.

       Which i never gonna do i will never let anything wrong happened to Ohm.

         But i had to act still even though I got more power in business right now i still that little kid who hide under the bed don't want to got by his own dad, I got my own dark past which makes me feel powerless infront of my Dad.

          All i can do was acting like puppet but do my best to help Ohm as soon as I can.

        I can able to saw little improvement on Ohm.

        Which was only relief for me right now.

      It's not great improvement but all this time it's so much for me.

        All i tell myself right now was Once all this Over Once again Ohm be live independently without anyone, without me....

       I run a way from this hell live in life which I want where i don't have to scared for anyone.

        I know runway is not best but if it's the only way I gonna find myself meant i will do it.

       As i signed all the documents....

       I got to ready to leave the company.

      I still have someone who was waiting for me.

     That person who needs me most right now....

     That person who smile brightly once he saw me.

       That's a only person who makes me feel safe.

       Even it's me who took care of him physically but it's him was made my mentally strong.

         He was not the reality but he was the only real person who understands me more.

        My Ohm not the perfect Ohm i love this imperfect Ohm My Baby My Ohm.