11 Chapter

I heard someone knocking my dorm door, Who would even knock my door this early morning, But when I opened the door,I looked at the person who I don't expect to meet again in my life.

         Ohm!!! What are you doing in front of my dorm' How did you even find me.

        Nanon can we talk inside.

       Uhhh... Alright come inside as Ohm gone inside I closed the door.

             What with this situation I just moved on from him!then karma put me in place where I don't want again. I look at Ohm who sit on chair.

           Why you even choose his place out of all Nanon.

      What you mean Ohm it's my choice I Can be anywhere I like to be and why are even here aren't you have business deal in France.

       So you still care about me. that you watch News about me.

        Why would I care about you!!! Ohm you know I hate you from my Childhood still do.

           If you really hate me why did you take good care of me when no one done not even my father,Why did you done.

      Did you remember everything Ohm.

      No Nanon I don't remember but I know it.

      So you still don't remember it? Will it's good anyway.

     I am really sorry I forgot what you done to me I really tried to remember but I don't remember anything.

         No!!! It's not your wrong Ohm it's really alright.

        But it's not Ok with me Nanon! You married me there for me when I don't even being myself,But when I got myself back you choose to live everything behind back and choice to run away.

         How do you even know about our marriage.

        I got to know even it's to late! Even it's from others not by memories...

       So what you want to do Ohm!!! I just tired of acting like good person! It's relief for me to be like myself.

      But your good person Non, Please I need you in my life.

         Why do you even want me Ohm? Don't do had everything you want in your life.

                 That's what I thought for month's, But I still fill like I lost myself sometimes, I feel nothing but emptiness in my life Non as you said this Ohm looks like he had everything but the truth is this Ohm is nothing.

        Why are you here Ohm? I tiring not to cry in front of you Ohm I don't want to look like some heart broken person infront of you!!! But how can I even be stay strong infront you? When you talks like you need me.

         Cause I need you in my life. Nanon please come back.

          Don't do this to me Ohm, it's not fair for me you can't keep Coming back in my life just cause your confused with your feelings Ohm! Did you even forget about Jay.

    No I don't forget my feelings for Jay! But that doesn't meant I was confused about my feelings for you Non.

          But don't want you in my life Ohm.

       If you really don't want me in your life? If you really forget about me? Why you still have my photos on your living room, Why would you watch every News about me? Why you keep pushing me away when you also need me in your life? Can't able to understand you Non Why you doing everything But One thing I was sure we both need each other in our life.

           Why are you so sure about me want you in my life Ohm.

       Cause even from our childhood I know you don't hate me, Even Now you don't hate me Non.

          Yes!!! It's true I don't hate you but that doesn't matter to I be with you Ohm.

        But every little thing is important to me Non! Just give me One chance.

        Why would you want to be with me Ohm?

    Cause we both need it Non.

    I want time to think about it Ohm, I want time.

       You can take your time Non I'll wait for you.

        But can we at least talk to each other daily atleast on phone small messages.

         Alright for me Ohm know go out.

        Do you really want me to go Non.

     Yes go I have to get ready for my work.

          Can we meet again Non? Today I take you dinner.

          Alright wait for me in parking lot at 8 I come we go out.

       Thanks Non.

      Know go out.

     As I saw Ohm out from my Dorm, I closed the door.... I put my hands on my chest feeling how fast my heart beats.... Is this all even real? I Slap myself on my face, So it's all real I still feel pain on face.

        Really what just happened???

      For real.

     Do I feel happy that Ohm want me in his life back or Do I feel sad that I have to go back to life that I run from.

       It's been Two years is it's alright for me just go back live like nothing happened in past....

    Will I able to do.