Part 3

"Naaaazzzz.....",

Shehra ji shouted with moist while the plate of ring fell on ground and Naaz's head was about to bump to the corner of the staircase when Sidharth caught her.

"Naaazzz!"

Ruqaaiya screamed but took a deep breath when she saw her brother rescuing her. While Naaz, whose eyes were scrunched and palm fisting his sherwani . She slowly opened her eyes and looked deep into his eyes, she sighed and gulped the lump in her throat. However, the person who rescued her was herself immersed in that beautiful face.

SIDHARTH'S POV

The moment I saw her tripping on her feet, I rushed to her rescue. I heard my mom and sister screaming but I was punctual enough to catch her. She clutched my sherwani, her eyes were scrunched close. I felt her realising that she was safe. Just then, she opened her eyes slowly, while I was examining this most beautiful face without blinking. She is exquisite, That brownish Mysterious eyes of her which seem to hold so much of secrets. That jasmine fragrance of hers made me spellbound. I closed my eyes to feel that beautiful fragrance of jasmine, gulping hard. I whispered looking into her eyes slowly,

"Ar..Are you Okay Naaz?"

Her scared yet shyed eyes quickly looked other side and nodded. Bringing me back from our proximity infront of the whole world.

"Khuda ka Shukr hain ki Aap Mehfooz hain!"

I mumbled and then seeing her outfit, I asked her to give it to me so that she can uplift her sharara a bit which will help her to walk properly. She was about to say something when Ammi interrupted,

" Arrey Sidharth! Woh Humare Yahan ka riwaaz hain ki iss Khaandan ke Betiyon ki Jabhi bhi Shaadi hogi toh Koi aisa shaks jo humse behad khaas talluk rakhte ho wohi sirf Laa sakti hain yaa Chhu sakti hain! Yeh rule Humare Poorvajo ne Banayi hain! Toh I think we should follow that son!"

POV END

Shehra ji said and pulled Shehnaaz, Ruqaaiya frowned but shrugged off her mother's talks. Soon, the ring ceremony got over. The guest have left, now only the family members were left to enjoy the feast. Suddenly, Shehra ji said,

"Arrey Naaz! Bacche, Sidharth ke liye Khana Pados dijiye zara sa."

As soon as she said, Saana opposed to her which made Sidharth frowned. While He too didn't know that why his heart was continuosly giving him hints to keep her around him.

"Nahi Bade Ammi! Aap..Aap..hi"

Before she could say more, Shehra ji stopped her and nodded her head.

"Nahi! Humein Abhi humare Shohar ke liye Khana bhejna hain unke Dawa ka time ho chuka hain Naaz! Jald se jald Kar dijiye!"

She said in a stern voice, while she sighed and nodded to which Shehra ji smiled, patting her head, she said.

" Khuda Haafiz!"

Naaz smiled and kissed her knuckles,

" Khuda Haafiz and Goodnight Bade Ammi!"

That mere sight was enough to impress the cold hearted Sidharth Meer. He smirked, folding his hand around his chest. That's when Ruqaaiya noticed that the how her brother smirked. She knew his hatred towards women and the reason behind it. Coming towards him, she patted his back and said,

" Har Ladki Same nahi hoti hain Bhaijaan! Humari! Maano Khuda ne apni saari rehmat di ho usse, Aisi Balah ki Khoobsurat toh humne bhi kabhi nahi dekhi hain aur itni Elegance Kisi bhi Ladki mein bhi nahi Sacchi",

She said when that lije 'Har Ladki Same nahi hoti hain Bhaijaan!', caught his attention. He looked towards his sister, who just nodded her head while Sidharth again looked at her.

"Ruqaaiya, Surat aur Elegance yaa phir Class inn sab se kuch nahi ho sakta aur na kabhi huwa hain! Humesha Seerat se hi Ek Shaks ka shanakht hoti hain!"

He smiled and patted her cheeks but that sentence kept on ringing in his ears.

*
It was late night when Sidharth was sipping on his wine glass, sitting on the terrace. He remembered his sister's sentence regarding, Naaz. Just then, the glances from his paat relationship came up in his mind.

"Sidhaaarth! Come on Yaar! I don't want to go to that Country to meet your parents! And those cultures and all...Huff! I am far away from those!",

His girlfriend, Arzoo shrieked. When Sidharth sighed and looked at his girlfriend being completely exhausted of the way she keeps on being stubborn.

" Arzoo! Come on Baby! You are also a Muslim, Don't say that you are far away from our culture! Also, I am taking you there so that my parents can meet their Daughter-in-law."

He said ever so lovely, while Arzoo looked at the other side and secretly made a impassive and dispassionate face.

Arzoo was not as rich as compared to the Meer's but She has always wanted to become a model and she did become one of the highest paid model but through the help of Sidharth. It was him, who helped her to get projects and photoshoots as Sidharth genuinely loved Arzoo and he could do each and every thing to make her happy but whenever He has initiated something, Arzoo has always declined. It was one such night, when Sidharth returned home late and Aarzoo was laughing with her friends, blowing wind to her painted nails.

"Arzoo.. Sweetheart! Khana Serve kar de na! Bhook lagi hain!"

He said loosening his tie while Arzoo hung up the call and rolled her eyes on him.

"Sidharth! Naukar nahi hoon tumhare Abba ki! Tum Mere Dost ke saamne Mujhe Serve karne ko bol rahe ho, Jab ki I told my friends that you treats me like an empress."

She said faking tears, thumping the cushions. While He sighed and asked the servants to serve him, He was hurt.

He smirked bitterly and nodded his head remembering about his ex-girlfriend. Just then, He heard a sweet voice, which made him chuckle.

"Yahan Akele Akele, Kya Kar rahe hain aap? Apne doston ko Dhoond rahe hain?"

It was Naaz, She said and stood beside him. While he looked at her being perplexed of her statement. Understanding his curious eyes, Naaz replied,

"Haan toh Ek Chamkadar hone kr naate Aapko toh Maloom hi hain ki Raat ko Chamkadar hi sirf jaagte hain!"

She said when He chuckled and looked at her, finding her smirking. But the moment, she heard his chuckle the smirk on her face vanished,

"Yaah Allah! Aapko Hasnaa bhi Aata hain?" 
______________________________________

Tadddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa here is your next part shower your love ❤️❣️✨✌️💟💗

Lots of love 😘😘
Love you all ❤️💖
Bye 👋🤗❣️