12.

12. a guy.
chapter song: fall in love with a girl by cavetown

sagelynns pov
at the cabin

I WAKE UP FEELING AN EMPTY BED

I WAKE UP FEELING AN EMPTY BED. I sit up to see Theo gone and I swing my legs off the bed to see if he was in the restroom. I knock on the door to get no response so I open the door and he wasn't there so I decided to use the restroom while I'm at it.

Once I'm done using the restroom, I walk down the stairs to smell cinnamon rolls cooking. I walk to the end of the stairs to see Theo with an apron on that says kiss the cook. "Morning sleepy head." I walk over to him and he hugs me rubbing my back. "You know you would look like a hot MILF if you were a woman with that apron on."

He laughs and pushes me away from him. "You know I'm right and by the way what time is it?" I walk over to the fridge and he pushes me away from the fridge and closes it. "I'm cooking and it's 9:47." I groan and sit at the table. "Wanna go out today?" I watch him roll some more dough in the form of cinnamon rolls. "I can't remember? We have family lunch today so I advise you to go put on some clothes."

I roll my eyes as I walk upstairs to see Draco coming out of my room looking like he was fresh outta bed. "Where were you last night?" He says as he stretches. "I slept in Theo's room last night."

He doesn't say anything else and kisses me on the forehead before he makes his way to Hermione's room. 'Hm, that's suspicious.' I brush it off and walk into my room to get changed. I put on a black long sleeve shirt underneath my mauve long dress.

I walk into Hermione's room without knocking to see her and Draco kissing. I go in ultimate shock and walk downstairs. "I don't know if I'm crazy but I might have seen Draco and Hermione kissing just now." I hear pattering coming from the stairs and down comes Hermione and Draco. "Y'all were kissing?" Before they could respond to theo there's a knock on the door. "We're talking about this later."

Theo walks to the door and opens it to find his "girlfriend" or whatever she is to him. She walks in and waves at me and I give her a quick wave back. "Well, I have stuff to do before we have lunch so I'm on my way out." I say bye to everyone and take the keys and my purse off the shelf and walk out the door.

I run to the car trying to avoid getting any colder and start the car immediately to turn on the heater to heat the car. My phone dings and I see a notification from Hermione pop up but I choose to put my phone down and ignore it.

I pull out of the driveway and connect my phone to the Bluetooth so I can listen to music on the way to the thrift shop. Once I make it to the thrift shop I see an attractive guy walk into the thrift shop. I shake off my thoughts and finally get out of the car.

I enter the shop and greet the worker at the cashier by the door. She smiles at me and I smile back. I start at the first rack I see and make my way down it. While I was looking down the rack I bumped into the handsome stranger that I saw outside of the shop. I give him a warm smile and apologize.

While I help him pick up the clothes he dropped his voice catches me off guard. "I hope this isn't weird or anything but you're really pretty." A blush burns onto my face and I nervously laugh and end up snorting. I cover my face and practically die from embarrassment.

"A pretty girl with a pretty laugh too." I stand up with him and hand him the clothing. "Well if I forgot to mention you're a pretty cute guy with a really good hair." He flashed me a smile and places the clothing on the rack. "I lost my phone so can I call it with yours?"

I laugh and take my phone out and give it to him. "Was that a cringy pickup line?" He takes my phone and starts to put his number in. "Is it working?" I crack a smile and shake my head yes.

"So since we're both here wanna shop together?" I put on a fake thinking face and start laughing "of course." I link my arm with his as he looks at me and I make a silly face. for the next hour we're walking around laughing and of course, shopping for clothes.

"Alright I need to get going, I have this family thing today." he gives me a hurt smile and shakes his head in an understanding manner.
He walks me to the cash register and quickly gets his wallet before i could. "Hey! I had it!" he laughs and gives the lady his card then says "If you had it you would have paid for it before me." as he winks.

I laugh and we get our bags and walk out of the store and he walks me to my car. "We'll have a good day pretty lady." he helps me get in my car and I roll down my window. "You have a good day too handsome stranger." he backs away from my window and he watches me pull out and start driving before he walks to his car.

The entire ride I was riding home with a smile on my face. Once I pull into the driveway I see two cars already pulled in indicating that our parents arrived at the house. I walk through the front door to hear laughing and the smell of food. Everyone turns to see who walked through the front door. "Um hey, guys." I say as I awkwardly wave at everyone. "My baby! Where have you been?" She pulls me into a hug and I hug her back feeling a place of comfort. "I was actually with a guy." My mom quickly pulls me out of the hug and gives me a weird look. "A GUY?!" I look over my mom's shoulder expecting to see my dad getting overprotective but it wasn't. It was theo.

A/n: im sorry guysihad taken a mental break and I finally got new computer so I can write more chapters I hope you guys enjoy <3