story

Elsa opens the door for you and you walk into her room.

Elsa: Hi Y/N, what's up?
Y/N: Not much-
BRRRRPPP

You are interrupted by a loud and stinky blast. Elsa blushes and clenches her butt in embarrassment.

Elsa: S-Sorry. Im just super gassy today.
Y/N: Dont worry, it's alright.

You feel very horny and start sniffing at the fart-covered air. You start coughing as the smell is very strong and bad.

Elsa: I ate a bunch of those frozen carrots and now I can't stop - nnnhh farting.

Elsa closes her eyes and clenches her stomach, preparing to let out another massive fart.

Right before she lets out the fart you stick your nose closer to the bed she is sitting on, directly next to her butt.

FFFFFFPPPPBBBBRRRRR

Her butt explodes and you catch a heavy stench of rotten eggs. You repeatedly sniff the air and your eyes roll back in arousal.

You realise that you are getting a boner and it is showing through your pants. Elsa opens her eyes and realises that you are hard. She turns around and giggles quietly.

Elsa: Well in that case... I have a suprise for you.
Y/N: Really? What is it?
Elsa: Close your eyes and I will show you.

You close your eyes and Elsa moves you onto the bed, lying on your stomach. She moves herself into position too.

Elsa: You can open your eyes now...

You open your eyes, only to see your nose directly touching Elsa's buttcrack, in-between her perfectly round, juicy cheeks.

Her stomach rumbles and she pulls your head into her butthole.

BRRAARRRRRRRPPPP!!

Elsa pushes a loud and stinky fart into your nostrils, engulfing your organs and inner body. All you can smell is the vile stench of worn socks, rotten egg and the inside of her ass.

You sniff violently and as fast as you can, to savour every particle of gass that came out of her. You ejaculate instantly, making a mess on the bed.

Her stomach grumbled again. She pulls her buttcheeks apart, making space for your nose to slide in. She pushes with all her strength and..

BRAAPFPPFPAP!
RRRRRRPPPFFF!
FFFPFPPPPPPRBBBB!!!

She farts several times, the gas darting into your nostrils, singieng your nose hair and making you pass out.

When you wake up, you see a massive pool of cum covering Elsa's bed.

Elsa: Sorry, hope it wasn't too bad.
Y/N: *groans* N-No Elsa, it was great. Thank you.
Elsa: Thank you for helping me get all that out. Wanna do something else?

You look up, seeing Elsa's bare feet dripping in sweat. You sniff and lick her feet, cumming a few more times as you do it.