one

One

Pilot

One

"You are so fucking clueless, woman!" DeLuca lectured. "Either of those psychos could have ended your life."

The psychos in question were Nate and Jules who pulled a knife on Nate in the kitchen at McKay's party. Nate already had a lot to drink when he saw Maddy and Dionne making out in the pool with some frat boy. "That's real classy you fucking whores." he was pissed, stormed off to the kitchen, throwing alcohol bottles off the counter and looking for an easy target that just so happened to be the blonde trans girl.

"He was being a dick. And I told you repeatedly not to call me 'woman'."

"And why the hell did you go setup with Nate?"

"Yo, so, Cassie's a whore. Fact." Nate said, handing Dionne a beer.

Dionne the only girl helping set up at McKay's because she and DeLuca were supplying the contraband.

Freshman year, DeLuca and Dionne created an app where they could sell drugs and alcohol anonymously. Word spread quickly to the football team and Nate secretly tracked it back to Dionne's IP address. They had no idea he knew they created Postmates for Pharmaceuticals. He started watching Dionne more closely, becoming even more obsessed and possessive over her - from a distance because if there was anything Nate Jacobs hated more, it was the fact that his brother DeLuca was always lurking around the corner watching.

"No she's not. Fact. She's not even that type of girl." McKay argued. DeLuca stood there smoking a joint, observing his brother and sister. He didn't trust Nate Jacobs as far as he could throw him.

"Oh, have you seen her slut pages, though?" Nate said. "They're wild."

"Cassie's on the slut pages?" McKay's twin brothers Troy and Roy made an appearance. "What up, Di?" Troy smiled, "Long time no see, woman." The twins were obviously in love with Dionne.

MCKAY sighed, seeing how uncomfortable the twins were making Di.

"I already told you I don't fuck with broke ass niggas, Troy." Dionne clapped her hands on the 'broke ass niggas' part.